Well, I just noticed something. I play blitzkrieg 2. This forum is blitzkrieg 2 The Finest Hour. This game has economics, etc. B2 was just unit management. What is...the..where can I find the Blitzkrieg 2 forums? I feel so stupid
If anyone can help me, I'm going to leave my original post below, but I just feel stupid now >.>
Okay, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, or if anyone cares anymore, but here goes.
1) Team objectives. I have given individual units objectives (I know this works for a select box, too), but how does one assign team objectives? (IE, capture this key point, then this one, and then defend those two for 5 minutes). I don't see how to assign these objectives...I've tried everything I know how to do that I saw in the manual.
2) Damage meter-I've set the HP down to 0 for a few of my units, and gotten good results-they are destroyed & unusable. But they just look like they fell over. Is there any way to make them look like they got blown up, or can they only be "destroyed"?
3) Entrenchments-is there any way to ahve units automatically entrenched at the beginning of the level? I have the infantry in the trenches, I"m talking about tanks automatically entrenched at the start. I can assign them to entrench themselves, but can I make it so they are entrenched at the start?
4) How do I assign my units at the start experience, so, for example, the medium tanks have rapid/moving fire? I need some help plz!
5) Bridges. LOL. I built a concrete bridge (the big one you can get tanks across). I was shipping my tanks over while under heavy enemy artillery fire, and the bridge just crumbled. Absolutely crumbled, and I lost all of my tanks that were on it. I haven't ever been able to destroy it again, but I built a secondary bridge just in case :D
How do I destroy it again, because that could really help me in my level. And can that be done in campaigns, too?