DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilViking

It's Party Time!

It's party time everyone! Today is my 17th birthday, and as celebration, we've got some special goodies for you today! First up, we have an special Teaser Trailer for you! Click on the image below to download!

TT.png

Special thanks to The G.o.a.T for the use of his Oasis map, and imustkill for the camera scripts! You can see more of The G.o.a.T's work at his website: http://www.digital-architect.org/

We also have some special renders, of the new LAPD Police Car! This Police Car will be controlable in the first USA mission, and it will be used to transport both your Marines, and the local LAPD and S.W.A.T. officers under your command:

LAPD01_s.jpg

LAPD02_s.jpg

Be sure to post your comments!

Wow its your birthday and your're giving us a present! How odd, don't u think? How good will the SWAT be compared to the Marines? And cops fighting AK weielding terrorists? LOL :lol:

Edited by Delta Force

Happy birthday PCTeen1!

or in my language:

Boldog szülinapot PCTeen1!

cool teaser btw

Edited by Goblin

Nice! Downloading thr trailer!

And pardon me if Im wrong, but why does the liscense plate say IH8 UNIX? Is this subliminal messaging for you hating Linux?

^_^

I liked the trailer, as far as showing off the helicopters, but it doesnt really show off much more than them.

Ok enough with the bashing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PCTEEN1

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday Dear PCTEEN1!

Happy birthday to you!

How old are you now?!

How old are you now?!

How old are you PCTEEN?!

How old are you now?

Nice screenshots and video. :)

Thanks everyone! :)

How good will the SWAT be compared to the Marines?  And cops fighting AK weielding terrorists? LOL

It depends on what kind of SWAT Officer you're using, there will be four kinds:

SWAT Officer (default with silenced MP10)

SWAT Sniper (Stealthed unless moving, uses semi-automatic SR-25)

SWAT Shotgun Officer (you get it hehe)

SWAT Assault Officer (uses M4)

Thats a nice car!

But sadly almost useless

It's good for hitting terrorists with. :P

And pardon me if Im wrong, but why does the liscense plate say IH8 UNIX?

I found it on the Internet and just had to use it, hehe.

I liked the trailer, as far as showing off the helicopters, but it doesnt really show off much more than them.

Yup, it actually started out as me just recording some skirmish footage of the finished Blackhawk locomotor. I put it together, added this music, and everyone liked how it looked (minus the horrible skrimish camera lol), so I had imustkill script 'er up and I re-recorded everything. BTW, you guys are gonna love how the MH-60 flies ingame, it's really realistic. :)

Happy birthday dude!.....I just had a though what will we call you when you turn twenty because you surly cannot becalled pcteen1 when you hit 20

hehe, I already have plans to change my sn in the next few months. :ph34r:

Edited by PCTeen1

WOW, this is really late, but better late then never, happy b-day dude, i turned 16 in January so i dont know what it feels like to be that close to leaving ur parents, but im sure ur enjoying it. thanx for all the support on me learning to model and skin. :D

Whoa, couple things.

1st.USA, get to love your parents. I'm 16 also, yet I don't hate them (except my dad, he's the reason my parents are breaking up)

2nd.SWAT Shotgun? Like painful up close, laugh at it far away Shotgun?

3rd. Happy Birthday!

Sign in to follow this