USAF05

Special Forces

Which would you prefer to have?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer to have?

• Sniper and Assault in one Unit
    • Sniper and assault seperate
    • Neither

What if you could have the Pathfinder and a toned-down Col Burton/marine dude mixed to form a spec ops soldier? That would be awesome. And raise the unit cost to like 900

What about a buildable spec ops team for like 2000 that has an elite sniper, three elite machine gunners, and an elite Rocket soldier? And how come theres no grenades or M203s in this game?

Edited by Private Pennywinkel

Could you actually give the Delta Force guy a name being as how he his a hero unit? Its basically as if I was calling you An Act of War :P

How about Gunny Highway, from that movie that I can't remember the name to.

Is there a limit on coding or could it be possible to make the marines fire their M203s at light vehicles in the absence of rocket soldiers?

Wouldnt he be a CIA Covert Operative, like the dude off of IGI :Im Going In, that weird but cool first person shooter from like 4 years back.

wasnt there a CIA operative in the mission w/ all the oil derreks (USA mission 4 i think.........) does he have potential and maybe a place in the game? i dunno i thoght he was kool for the (oh what was it... 6 seconds he lived?) anyway... sum1 note my idea! :o

If anyone were to work alone in the U.S. military it would be detachment Delta or DEVGRU.

Erm, No. They are Anti-Terrorist TEAMS. Thank you, good bye.

so needs to be a sperate thing i mean ur in the middle of someting u dun wanna be pressing buttons to have him change weapon i mean u have to select him then change the weapon then u get the animation of the weapon change all while this is happening u have a nice GLA solider shooting at u for the last 5 seconds and u lost a great deal of health is we r dealing with realism