DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
USAF05

North Korean Air Force

Which Airplane would u prefer for NKs Air Superiority fighter?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which Airplane would u prefer for NKs Air Superiority fighter?

• SU-27
    • SU-30MKK
    • Mig 1.44
    • Other (Specify Below)

Anyways the Mig 1.44 would be good if people wanted it that bad. But personally i think if i could id change my vote to the Su-27 cause they buy stuff off the Russians and the Russians are getting rid of there Su-27s for the new and improved Su-37 Super Flanker. Iraq should have Mig 29s Its not fare that they get superflankers. Its just not suited to them.

How about MiG-31's for NK? That could be a possibility, it would give the NKAF a nice air to air fighting ability.

And i still support Su-37's for Iraq's airforces. It seems correct to fit in with Iraq's new superpower status. I just hope the Iraqi's get at least one more airplane to go with it.

Hmmm. I like the idea of 31s. But i still think they should have 29s. Theyre more accustomed to have multirole ability than the foxbat.

You could use some ideas from mercirces. How about this plane idea: a old MiG with a kamakaizie piolit since its suacidal to fly anything that crappy anyways.

Su-27 all the way

not only does it look really cool but its a great fighter

i mean its capable of doing the cobra manover

for thoes that dunno what that is it's kinda like a wheeley in an aircraft because of the high pitched nose it pulls up and uses air brakes to kick the tail forward really cool when it's done in a dog fight

we were mainly going for the Mig 29 and the Mi-35 and only that, because the USA Faction is the airforce oriented one, but keep the ideas flowing!

concordantly.................. i think the migs preety kl, but there was something about the wings which ment it barreld quick or something.... sequentially i dont even think concordantly is a word........

;) well it doesnt matter if it is or isnt a word. Besides i think that a MiG-29 is a good idea, but the Su-34 would be a cool one to have.

Diferent Generals Diferent supiriority fighters, simple, one guy who has all the nukes has one, and the other who has the.....air....craft....or whatever can have the other....

You guys are sorta ignoring an important concept - Russia doesn't sell to North Korea...they don't like each other.

But Su-27s wouldn't be too hard to come by...those and Mig-29s. They would need their own homebrew, slightly more or less crappy, since they have to make spares, right? Possibly Foxbats too, as they were there since 1980s...Tu-95s would be there, defenitley not Tu-160...but maybe the Tu-22M...? NK DEFENITLEY wouldn't have anything above Su-27...Su-30s are cream de la cream, and NK wouldn't have em.

And as for Hinds...the most they would have is the Hind-D...

^_^

But then, this is alternate reality. :P

I dont mean to contradict you your vikingness, but, you said it yoirself. It IS an alternate timeline, however, it is only different in the fact that Iraqi Freedom never happened. Im sure Russias' and North Koreas' hatred has been going on longer than that

Yup, that's true. But other things are differant as well. China plays a huge part in the rebuilding of Iraq, along with Russia and France. We could really do whatever we wanted. :P

heh heh, so much power, you could sudenly say that Madadaska suddenly developed a thermo-nucleor arsenal and has become the worlds new super power :P

Back to the topic here, i say, for fighter, it should be the MiG-29, bomber should be the MiG-23, and CAS should be either the SU-39 or the Q-5A Fantan

EDIT: Oh man i love globalsecurity...

Edited by Paladin327

Mig 29 is the best choise when it comes to NK , maybe even Su-27 ... maybe

Blackhawk how can you say Mig-1.44 because it looks something that NK would use , are you crazy or something ? This plane isnt even out for production and it never WILL!!! its a test plane based on the new Russian plane project , and another thing, for all we know Mig 1.44 is at least the second best fighter , because no one is sure if its better than F-22 Raptor , are you seriusly saying that NK could have the second best plane in the world ??? their tehnology is in the 70's man , id say mig 29 at best maybe su-27

Well since this is alternate reality, have it that they conquered SK before the current war broke out, so they have SOME American stuff plus some home brew fighters?

:)

Edited by IconOfEvi