DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HKH

Xbox 360

How is it gonna be backwards compatible then? The other two screens are imaginary? In regards to controllers, what is the benefit of wireless controllers? You're sitting down anyways. It's not a fucking cell phone, you don't have to move

I can't believe they're doing that.... <_<

I was watching my local news channel, and it had a short story on this. It actually showed some people playing some 360s, and what appeared to be on the TVs was Halo 2, as I saw someone running around with what appeared to be a battle rifle....

Went from 4 controllers to 2...why?

Huh? Those two slots are for memory units. All of the controllers are wireless, you can have as many controllers active as there are frequencies...

I despise wireless controllers. And what makes it worse is that you only have 2! With wireless contollers you have to make sure that that the game recieves the signal otherwise it won't work. Damn they are making the Xbox 360 lame as hell.

I despise wireless controllers. And what makes it worse is that you only have 2! With wireless contollers you have to make sure that that the game recieves the signal otherwise it won't work. Damn they are making the Xbox 360 lame as hell.

Wait, who says you can only have two? Didn't SM just say the two slots were for Memory Cards? Anyway, I like Wireless Controllers, except for the fact that they require batteries.

Wait, who says you can only have two? Didn't SM just say the two slots were for Memory Cards? Anyway, I like Wireless Controllers, except for the fact that they require batteries.

Purple monkey said that it went from 4 to 2....

I wanna get Xbox 360 but im as poor as hell, i live in a shoe box and my dad doesnt even throw scraps of food at me anymore, now he throws bricks at me :(

MUST HAVE XBOX 360

I might get it just to play single player games that'll come out. It seems so...so....so unattractive now that it doesn't have anything that's really...attractive?

It's like Microsoft is trying not to make it sell.

Nice contibution to the topic, Smart. :rolleyes:

If you people would just read the specs it's a good system, It supports 4 Wireless controllers, or 2 USB corded controllers.

No cords to get caught up, no cords to rip out in the middle of the game. And, quite frankly, unless you somehow really fuck up the controller, or are trying to play from the next room or something stupid like that, a signal should get through. I think you might be able to use 3 USB controllers, as there are 3 USB ports. One is just on the back. I personally would love to have wireless standard, as wired controllers are far more of a pain.

Purple monkey said that it went from 4 to 2...

And he was wrong, dumbshit.

Oh yeah, you're really adding to this discussion smart. I'm glad to see you decided to make that well-thought out, and, if I may say so, eloquent post. It has enlightened me beyond what I have previously thought possible. Your words have not gone unheard.

Jackass.

Edited by Silver Mobius

The only downside to all of these new customization features is that it might scare off newcomers since there is just so much stuff to do with your system, and the fact most newcomers most likely won't be willing to spend more than $250 on a console.

Edited by Darth Andrew

I grew to depise them because of past experience with them. I used to have them in SNES and it was a pain in the ass because it only had a 7ft signal range or something like that.

I grew to depise them because of past experience with them. I used to have them in SNES and it was a pain in the ass because it only had a 7ft signal range or something like that.

Have you tried anything wireless in the past 10 years or so? Wireless controllers are waaaaay better than they used to be. Since no one here has used them, give them a chance before deciding that they suck. Heck, I'm posting this with a wireless keyboard and mouse.

Have you tried anything wireless in the past 10 years or so? Wireless controllers are waaaaay better than they used to be. Since no one here has used them, give them a chance before deciding that they suck. Heck, I'm posting this with a wireless keyboard and mouse.

Well I have been wanting to try a wireless controller but the problem is that I'm broke....

Btw does the 360 require you to buy that little thing to play DVDs? I'd hate to waste money again on such a product. That would be so great if you just pop in the DVD and watch it.

I’m sorry what?

I not allowed to speak my opinion? I honestly believe that game systems are a waste of money. After all, its only $300 that I could use to make my computer better.

Guess what, we don't fucking care. Your opinion is not wanted.

Corner_Dumb_Ass.jpg