DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilViking

More May Updates!

WOW! Great job guys, im really impressed. My friend first saw v 1.1 and he said he hated it. But now hes seen the progress youve guys have been making and he said....wow, not bad at all! One problem i foresee, however. Will the infantry behind the bunker be 100% vulnerable to missile fire (such as those damn scorpions)? ? ? ? Other than that I'd say team AAOW has surpassed themselves beyond the point that requires congratulations. Great Job Guys! :lol:

oh yah and for usafirewarrior.....it doesnt require cranes to move that stuff. Actually you you could move it with a dozer. I know cause my 3rd cousin in spain drives CAT dozers and helps do road work in central spain. im pretty sure americans can do the same. Besides it seems totally logical to have concrete barriers when your main source of construction IS A DOZER!!!

Anywho...no hard feelings , just thought u should know that. :blink:

Edited by USAF05

those are the K-rails that are in the middle of the freeway. I know they way a few tons each because they aren't supposed to move if a car hits them but I think a dozer may be able to move them. Infantry alone, however would have trouble moving them.

Ah, I think our young friend here has yet to be introduced to the comma and fullstop...

He needs to be introduced to the whole idea of grammar.

Edited by Rishon

i reckon it would be pretty cool if you could change the vehicle in the site, then you could suit it to all kinds of defensive situations...imagine having an MLRS in there

Hey Evil? What will the netting site look like? A lot like the vanilla stinger site? Or perhaps the Infantry bunker from 1.1? Cmon give us some mind candy. <_<

o ok, also for the checkpoint whats the deal with...

1. Scorpion Rockets

2. Snipers

3. Power (its none right?)

4. how does it compare to vanillas firebase in terms of strength etc...

urr... with the paladin, (just my opinion) that thing needs to seriously be more powerful! i dont even think about buying it on account of:

-hardly a scratch to buildings

-cant hit moving targets

My idea's for improvment:

-make blast damage equivelent to nuke cannon

-stick a machine gun on there (dose the machine gun upgrade work for it?!)

If anyone agree's please say, and if any1 thinks i shud just shutup then...say...so....

c'mon viking, please make it so you can change the vehicle, in real life, you arent locked into a vehicle in a CP, i would like to put avengers in one so if the power goes down, i can still hit planes. please. The us Defence is weak compared to the other factions

well i reckon it is? its really good!......what was it supposed to be based on? i think its a acts as a link between todays technology and the tech of cnc generals

Edited by Ty2

Sign in to follow this