Best Anti-Defense Aircraft  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Best Anti-Defense Aircraft

• F-117A Stealth Fighter
    • F/A-18E with Bombs
    • F-35 JSF
    • Both
    • Neither

SHOOT!!!!!!! the option Both is suppose to say all of them.....Sorry!

Um personally i love the FA-18 but im going with the Stealth cause my daddy works on them! :lol:

Edited by USAF05

Not Paveways, HAVE VOIDs . Their technical name is the GBU-27 Its pretty much the little brother of the BUNKER BUSTER. That huge 4000 pounder. But made specifically for the F-117. Common knowledge. :D

Go with the F-117 stealth fighter, it's stealth is critical at getting it home. Also, it is a "fighter'' too. It should have missles and secondary bombs. OR the other way around.

Edited by Private Pennywinkel

Its only called a fighter cause it has the manuverablilty (<spelling?) of a fighter. Actually the f-117s arent made to hold AAMs. Just bombs. I know my best friend in the world's dad is a stealth weapons manager. He put the bombs on the stealth when he was younger, he he. Now he just tells everyone what to do and has a desk job. I think hes a Senior Master-Sergeant now... Anywho, the point is F-117s dont get missiles just 2 bombs. Mainly theyre GBU-27s but occasionally theyll use JDAMs or something smaller.

Although there is evidence that EA was making their stealth fighters hit air in the form of sound fx etc... in the coding, apparently you can load em with AA missiles

howbout making f22's customizable with jdams, they are stealthed

Edited by Ty2

If the F-18 is used for this role i would like to see Joint Stand Off Weapons upgradable. They have exremely long ranges. Im pretty sure it would be too much of a pain in the ass to code cause the missle releases submunitions and there already is a suprresision bombing generals power. Maybe HARM missles that lock on to AA defense signals giving them loger ranges against AA targets. Again sounds like it would not be fun to code for. Thats why I say stick to the stealth with two GBU 27's. The range for the F-117 should be just outside the detection range of AA sensors and the bombs should be free fall not missles.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/agm-154.htm

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/gbu-27.htm

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/smart/agm-88.htm

:lol: great evil, thats just awesome. My dad will be real happy you fixed that. He hates working on the stealth cause everytime there's something wrong with them (theyre so outdated) He has to strip the thick coat of radar absorbing rubber stuff and thats a pain in the ass. But theyre fun to watch while riding your bike. :D WHat about the F-15E??? will it get a HUGE bunker buster? Or perhaps even a....FAB???

a fuel air bomb, yeah right....im not gonna start up an argument about the realism of the FAB....eveilviking...are you changing the stealth fighters look?

ps: this is irrelevent but whats the plan for ur command center (us)

:angry: WO, WO, whats wrong with FABs? You think they arent realistic or not placed on jets? Let me tell you something. My dads been in the air force for about 22 years and hes seen about 19 seperate "F-16C Block 50s" loaded with 2 3000 pound Fuel AIr Explosive bombs. He didnt care to tell me their technical term cause your not suppose to know that falcons get FABs. They were using them on above-surface installations in iraq. They are VERY effective and can clear a building of all personnel in a matter of seconds with only causing moderate damage to the structure leaving it intact so as to be commandered by ground forces of our army. :domo: Now would you doubt the effectiveness of FABs over an experienced F-16 Crew Chief??? I thought not... :angry: Edited by USAF05

Calm down man.

I dont disagree with USAF05 since hes got a *reasonably* reliable source, and Ive speculated such a weapons existance.

Despite the fact I have never seen a video of one in action.

Why would they still be using the stealth against modern russian equipment? Din't one get shot down in Somila by a crappy old SAM? Can you please give me details of that?

The serbians shot down an F-117 in a lucky hit. They used a SAM tactic that involved throwing as many missiles at something that kinda apeared to be moving fast and hoping something hit. In the case of this F-117, one did hit, and one was brought down. But, it's hard to believe anything the Serbs say in reference to aircraft being shotdown, they claimed to have downed a B-2 bomber, while 1 has never been lost.

Somolia was when a 4 Black Hawk got shot down.

Nothing, Evil. Ty2 is just being a freshman. Really i dont now how to put it. im hoping youre only misguided and misinformed, but FABs are used on the battlefield more than you think. And im not lying, i HAVE seen the dummy bombs for the NUCLEAR bomb on an F-16. it was suppose to be about 100Kt bomb. quite large acutally. The dummy is white and blue checkered.

Edited by USAF05

As long as you dont comprimise other things too much....

Like speed... :P

Can you imagine how funny it'd be if a 1960s propellor aircraft bested the F-117? :P

how about speed. going mach 10 nothing can hit you and the enemy RADAR operators won't know what the hell they're seeing even if they did no SAM goes that fast so your safe.