DerelictStudios Forums
EvilViking

May Showers Of Upates #3

If you don't want people snooping around before you want to release, lock the directory where you store your photos. Ask Halogen staff how to do this, they had to do that because of prying fans.

The USA Airfield started out as an Iraqi Airfield, but it was decided that it was more suited to the USA (with a lot of work, as you can see). The Iraqi Airfield has been completely remodeled.

How did you find that pic?  :huh:

evilviking you need to put a html at the media part of your site otherwise anyone can just go in and look at your pics and stuff.... either that or dont put on stuff till you are going to release it....may i suggest making a page to link all those screenshots to? I mean, its no big deal, it will all come out eventually...theres some good pics in there thats all...

Edited by Ty2

There were only 4 non-public screenshots in there, but I'm still going to have to shut it down.

All of our screenshots and renders will be in a gallery on our new site once it's done.

whaaaaaaaaa

When the time is near ..

And people are starting to have more fatih...

And everbody is waiting with hope ...

And when baby's starting to cry and dog's starting to barking

The old wise man says ..... a new beta of an act of war has been released

and everybody is happy its world news !!!!!! the whole world is talking about it AND playing it

people in iraq laying down their weapons grab a computer and play it whole night long

THere is no fight only on the computers!

On school you learn new tactics about the game how to destroy a enemy base ore how to use your special forces.

ITs Heaven !!

and after a month new screensshots of the next version has arrived and everybody is talking about it ''w00w it would be cool to play with that unit'' and so on and so on

w00t its a w00t game from a w00t modmaker

WE LOVE YOU EVLIKING

:hb:

It looks like you guys are doing more remodelling, retexturin, etc. of already made units then making newer ones. Anyways, it does look very very very nice. I like the airport very much..

Good job.

There were only 4 non-public screenshots in there, but I'm still going to have to shut it down.

All of our screenshots and renders will be in a gallery on our new site once it's done.

well the new iraqi renders were in there and thats what matters... but hey you dont wont anymore people snooping around in there aye.... glad to point it out ;)

Just a little problem here. If the PAC-4 wanted better tracking and targetting ability on ground targets, it would hook up to the E-8 J-STARS, not the E-3 AWACS for that sort of data.