DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KidA

Mgs3 Zh

Amnesiac are making a pet-project before we start on our major project and this post is to get anyone who would like to help, this is not a recruitment, you don't have to join the team but of course there will be honourary mentions on our site and forum and in the credits of the mod.

Our first idea is Metal Gear Solid 3 Zero Hour. This will appeal to MGS fans most but can still be fun to play for others. The player plays as the guard team (or the bad guys, whatever you want to call them) and has to build the treading nuclear missile launching tank, the Shagohod. He builds it through time and research and by getting points from killing the CIA agents that try to break into the base and destroy the shagohod.

The player can control the guards and tell them where to patrol and what to do. He can build new units such as flying platforms, Hind attack helicopters, Support units and motorcycle troops.

The CIA agents will come one at a time every so often and try to destroy the shagohod. th agents can't be seen by the player unless the agents have already been spotted by a guard or is out in the open. If the agent has been spotted then the player has some options he can take. He can raise the alarm manually, postponing research and production on the shagohod, send out support units to hunt down and kill the agents, send out members of the COBRA unit to do the same or put guards on high security.

The player wins when he completes research on the shagohod and fires the nuke. He loses when an agent breaks into the base and destroys the shagohod.

Those are the main guidelines of the pet-project, go to our forums and register if you wish to help..

Amnesiac Studios

How many times must you be told that no advertising of any kind is allowed?

But it's not recruiting, it's just seeing if people would be interested to help with this project, we're not asking them to join us

But it's not a serious commitment, the people who are interested don't have to join our team they can just help out. After it's finished they can go back to whatever they were doing before, they'll get mentioned on our site and given special thanks to in the credits of the mod but that's about it. If they want to join our team they're free to

It's still advertisement. Nobody wants to join fagggot-ass studios or whatever the hell you are. You've already posted something similar to this at least twice and been told not to.

Your site looks like shit, your forum looks like shit, and your mod idea is fucking retarded. Go shoot yourself before you subject anyone else to this crap.

But it's not recruiting, it's just seeing if people would be interested to help with this project, we're not asking them to join us

err...what exactly do you think recruiting is if its not asking for help?

KidA, if you want to advertise, just post a link to AmnesiacStudios in your signature, since that is not "illegal". If you make a thread on it, though, say good-bye to your balls.

Sir?...have you done ANYTHING but trying to advertise Amnesiac Studios? I mean you don't ever post in the forums but instead HEY WE NEED MODDERS...jeez keep doing that and you'll be nearly as bad as AC0meBaCK...

<_<

Make a link in your signature, like I did.

Err, who's AC0meBaCK?

EDIT: Whoops, I posted the link to the wrong guy. AcOmEbAcK is some asshole who kept advertising his RA3 forums.

Edited by Big_Jack

Oh. Oh, him. I remember him, we were all going to make new e-mail addresses and butcher him.

Jack! Where the hell is your avatar!

Jack! Where the hell is your avatar!

I got bored of my old Jackal Avatar, so I replaced it with the commmander from the opening scene on Dawn of War.

Dawn of War is mad! Do you collect 40k miniatures as well?

I like your old avatar. It was something to distinguish you by. Now you have a talking head.

And ban you both Whoops just slipped out Edited by Lynx