Rah-66 Comanche

Your Opinon  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinon

• I think its a good idea
    • I think its overpowered
    • No, it sucks, your crazy, get off my forum
    • I want chocolate

The first stealth light reconnaisance chopper ever attempted by the US military was canceled due to lack of funding for the project but what if sometime in the next few years they started the program up again?.....I propose the stealthed attack chopper be included in aaow for the USA air force general....i believe it would not be too much of an advantage to be labeled unbalanced....just give Tugunskas stealth detection or sumthing lol....the comanche should be armed realisticly lighter then the apache which should really be armed a bit more then it is in v 1.1...

Evilviking, team, and others...what's your opinions?

It's going to be useless the only thing the Army can do to make it ''stealthy'' is lower the commanches rotors to make less noiser,plus thousands of projects have been in testing and never put in.

i voted No, it sucks, your crazy, get off my forum, but i really want chocolate

For that...NO CHOCOLATE!

Choclate pls 

Chocolate for you...

It's going to be useless the only thing the Army can do to make it ''stealthy'' is lower the commanches rotors to make less noiser,plus thousands of projects have been in testing and never put in.

dude get it right, it was being designed as a stealth chopper but it was refused funding!!!!! if the us put more money into it its achieveable

yeah *sigh*

Come on paladin, lets take our comanches elsewhere!!!

Official Answer: No.

PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEE!!!! pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls lol ;)

Hey guys,

Officially, the Army has no plans to revive the Comanche project. My dad works with a partner company of Sikorsky, I posted something like this before. I thought you might like to know that the Comanche project is officially dead.

Ironic.....I post this and find out that there isnt going to be a Comanche revival in AAOW.

yeah i knew that they nerfed it but that doesnt mean something wont happen that will require such a thing so that start it up again

Sorry to bump this topic, but I noticed you got 12 votes for No, it sucks, your crazy, get off my forum and 6 votes for I want chocolate!

Ty2 it looks like you have to give out chocolate and get off the forums... bye!

and Evilviking said that the Comanche is NOT coming back.