DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ray

What If In Aaow We Could...

What's up. I just was having a VERY depresing day... <_< walking home from school, i pased throu a protest turned violent by the agresifnes of my countrys national gard (here, it hapens all the time :angry: ) ,any way ,there i was running across a street ,gun fire , baricades, cars burning, when a tear gas grenade droped in my way and i stoped got behind a pickup, there i was wating for the tear gas to run out and saw a guy just about to throw molotov cocteil with his face coverd with a t-shirt in an arabic sort of way :ph34r: . Shortly after, i got a ride with some friends, i got home, sat in frot of the computer, played C&C a bit, and it hit me :o , in irac urban public security after ocupation was an important factor, then i remembered AAOW and ...this... in a future vertion of AAOW(if not for the upcoming vr) stages about riots with terrorit threats or some thing simular could be very interesting and more reality like, this could be adapted to every faction(more than one person protested against sadam and american ocupation). It's just a thot.

Edited by Ray

Dude, I have no clue where you live, but have you ever considered moving? Maybe you should buy a gun or something.

I like the riots idea, that would be pretty good.

I live in Caracas(city) Venezula(country) , in south America ,you should look it up in the internet ,i think you maybe wont see much ,cause my gouverment sensoures cocal tv news ,news paper and news radio so no body really knows everything thats going on ,they all so take out web pages that tell the truth ,and gouverments news puts uss ,the oposition as the violent ones when we are getting killed out there :angry: ,and yes i got a gun...9mm beretta...and some other stuff... I cant move cause the gouverment dosnt let any one mouve out of the country.

P.S: The presidents name is CHAVEZ.

Edited by Ray

I cant move cause the gouverment dosnt let any one mouve out of the country

What kind of crap is that?! I beg your pardon, but can you elaborate more about this? I thought in my situation, because I live in a third-world country is bad enough. Not in a million years I've thought of a country, that nowadays deprives its citizens from migrating.

About the riot stuffs, I've always liked it for AAOW. How about a mission where you have to stop a riot in front of the newly built UN Headquarters or US Embassay, or the likes of it? I don't know...

That could be interesting. Perhaps youd have to use a new unit to do it, a non-lethal unit, because you cant go willy-nilly killing protestors.

Of course, that's just as the US general. If it was a riot in Iraq by Iraqis and you're playing as Iraq's general, then you could smash them with tanks.

Edited by Iceciro

you cant go willy-nilly killing protestors

Actually If in Iraq which is what you mean,any riot that breaks out and attacks US soldiers or defensless citizens in any way then we'd bring out them 50 cals and shoot the town red.

Thats why they always point guns at the civilians because they do crazy shit.

But yeah though, the riot idea is good.

Edited by JokersAce

that nowadays deprives its citizens from migrating.

Well havent you heard of Cuba???, we can sai that the president here has a couple of screws missing... he has a wird obsetion with Fidel Castro... you see he was in the militery and didnt even complet high school... he participated in the militery coup 15 years ago and shoot a lot of people... he was later thrown in prison...but he got out in 1998... and i think prison afected him cause when he came out he whated to fallow Castros foot steps...

Any who... Icerico thought the same thin i did :)

Well, I hope in your next administration, things will be better in Venezuala. :)

Perhaps youd have to use a new unit to do it, a non-lethal unit, because you cant go willy-nilly killing protestors.

Yep, sort of a riot-control enforcer where they have this weapon-type that makes an angry mob into idle units, that sort of thing I guess...

Well, I hope in your next administration, things will be better in Venezuala. :)

Perhaps youd have to use a new unit to do it, a non-lethal unit, because you cant go willy-nilly killing protestors.

Yep, sort of a riot-control enforcer where they have this weapon-type that makes an angry mob into idle units, that sort of thing I guess...

Fisrt, Thancks :) .Second, ok, we are getting some were.Theres also the posability that for other factions (Iraq and N.Korea) it could be just the nacional gard or nacional police and for USA it could just be regular soldiers but made specialy for riot control(riot control soldier or something) or military police cause riots could start out side US bases...

Hehehe he said willy-nilly. But I like the protester idea...but theres only going to be 3 versions of AAOW (I think). Ive been off of these board for a while, Im still reading to catch up on all the posts.

For all those guys who have to deal with.....riots, shootings, the government being assholes and so on and so forth, good luck and stay alive! nothin else i can say because sry just doesnt cut it anymore.

Anyway, riots would be cool in the game, but since you guys are trying to make the more "realistic," why not have drop zones for vehicles that you can order like in the original C&C instead of a warfactory, power generators instead of power plants, and so on, because who the hell would build a "war factory" in a "hot zone" or a power plant for that matter, just my 2 cents.

Well we cant do just any things we want with it, there has to be some resemblens with C&C Generals... if not, it would take for ever to release the mod...

Edited by Ray

very true, cause then it wouldnt be CnC anymore. Its the element of warfare and fun with extremely funny but semi-true models. Really no one would build a super weapon silo in the middle of the battlefield, but in CnC...whose going to stop you???