DerelictStudios Forums
Biohazard

Calm Before The Storm

Thats cool, will there be either a Russian or Allied campign? or both? :P

also is there any new missions on the German campign?

a reinactment map of Kursk, Stalingrad would be great.

No new missions, Battle of the Bulge has been revamped though, and there are a *ton* of new maps, bringing the total number of official maps to 37! Even the old maps have been almost totally redone.

Ooo... 'revamped' as in less lag :D

Im not sure how many maps there are in .38 (dont care basically :P), so Im not sure how much more 37 is :P

BTW, can we port over some maps from Generals using World Edit or soemthing?

I liked maps like Destruction Station, Twilight Flame and those 8-player tourney style maps.

0800-CALL-A-MOD...

Isn't it supposed to be 1-800-BUG-A-MOD, or is it just the weird-ass European phone system at work again?

Edited by Zero_Point

im crying its taking too long for me.

im sleep deprived for 3 days now im shaking like an earthquake due to the coffee and i havent eaten anything for over 30 hours.

for my healths sake please release it soon :(

or give a date for when it will be released.

perhaps i can manage to sleep a bit untill the big big big day.

I'm sure Bio is very happy that your not his neighbour...Just imagine all these knock-knock-knock at his door 24 hours a day from a guy who didn't slept since 3 days! :wacko:

well the lack of sleep is not entirely the fault of blitzkrieg but i must say it is constantly on my mind.

im just one of those unlucky guys that think soon means within 48 hours :(

its not my fault i want to stomp axis tanks with the soviets.

Man, do what I do when i want to watse time and not get sleep go buy an airsoft gun and go to a competion and shot people. :D (grenade in foxhole is not fun)

Assume that they won't release until Sunday. If you see no release by then, assume it to be Friday... then Monday. Obviously it probably won't be that long but it can definitely help your sleeping issues.

lol even the hardest dose of sleeping pills fail to put me to sleep even when nothing happens.

usually i just pass out and sleep for a while before i start over again.

im the f-ing energizer bunny :P

Honest appraisal of current situation. Code and art = DONE. Sounds = DONE. Maps = Minor trimming of the official map list. Patching system preparation = DONE. All we need now is for a recompiled patch and we're set!

Honest appraisal of current situation. Code and art = DONE. Sounds = DONE. Maps = Minor trimming of the official map list. Patching system preparation = DONE. All we need now is for a recompiled patch and we're set!

I think I'm getting excited down there... :ph34r:

Maybe I should just lock myself into my bunker, so that I don't do anything funny until the release. 0800-CALL-A-MOD (gotta love that lock ^_^)

hooray !!!!

passing out on the keyboard finally pays out :lol:

Okay... Sorry that I have to do that, but I'm getting nervous to a point where I can't hold it anymore:

Will the situation remain calm or will the promised "storm" finally arrive?

I mean, it sounded like R2.5 should be done and ready by now and I'm not sure if it's normal for upload and the mirror distribution to take that long.

It's not meant as "I WANT BLITZ NOW!!!"-post or something, but rather a question if we can expect a release today or tomorrow.

Sorry, if I pissed anyone off. :rolleyes:

Okay... Sorry that I have to do that, but I'm getting nervous to a point where I can't hold it anymore:

Will the situation remain calm or will the promised "storm" finally arrive?

I mean, it sounded like R2.5 should be done and ready by now and I'm not sure if it's normal for upload and the mirror distribution to take that long.

It's not meant as "I WANT BLITZ NOW!!!"-post or something, but rather a question if we can expect a release today or tomorrow.

Sorry, if I pissed anyone off. :rolleyes:

well you certainly saved me a post.

minor trimming of official map list sounds like a 2 hour job max flinging the entire package together maybe 4 hours.

spreading it to the mirrors maybe a day.

i dont know anything about mod creation but it sounded like a "will be there tomorrow" post.

i crave for T-34 action and burning german panzers.

(i passionately hate nazi's after seing colour photographs of the german occupation in my home town)

Heh, well, we've been hit by a few delays unfortunately - mostly old code somehow slipping its way into the patches so we have to keep recompiling. Here's hoping the next build we make today will work like I hope it should...

Heh, well, we've been hit by a few delays unfortunately - mostly old code somehow slipping its way into the patches so we have to keep recompiling. Here's hoping the next build we make today will work like I hope it should...

Aw, that's evil :huh:

Thanks for letting us know. It's just the uncertainty that was nearly killing us. I hope everything works as planned now. :)

Is this going to be Blitz 2 released or Blitz 1, because with this post and some shots from an apparently still worked on Blitz 1 mod here ---> http://www.cannis.net/mooman/ (theres a link on there to the proper blitz 1 page aswell) are we going to be seeing Blitz 1 finally completed :D or Blitz 2 release :D Either way I am looking forward to the release as Blitzkrieg is ace!!!

Is this going to be Blitz 2 released or Blitz 1, because with this post and some shots from an apparently still worked on Blitz 1 mod here ---> http://www.cannis.net/mooman/ (theres a link on there to the proper blitz 1 page aswell) are we going to be seeing Blitz 1 finally completed  :D  or Blitz 2 release  :D  Either way I am looking forward to the release as Blitzkrieg is ace!!!

this is about the mod for C&C generals zero hour.

and then there is also a blitzkrieg 3 mod for battle for middle earth (lord of the rings game

go to www.derelictstudios.net things willbe more clear for you when you scroll through the projects derelictstudios are working on.

the blitzkrieg mod for yuri's revenge is somewhare there in the list.

i also had a nice idea could it please be that seriously damaged tanks are abandoned by their crew so we can use the experienced crew on fresh tanks to make them better ?

and more powerfull anti tank guys please i hate it to lay an ambush and have a tank taking 5 hits or more and calmly backing up and driving off.

oh and leave these things for the next release :P

Edited by piet11111