DerelictStudios Forums
[DK]PHIL

Blitzkrieg Is Back!

I think theres gonna be a campain but i'm more concerned about the release date

Is it coming out in july?

'cause u annouced this in june but no new news after that

hello all, just wanted to say hi!, especially to phil... dunno if ya remember, but i was one of the original beta testers for this mod :P, back before the first public release!!! only, i cant remember why i stopped beta testing...

This news is very good to hear :)

BTW: I like what you have done with the buildings.

Edited by Wayne

Working in a mixed role that includes alot of web design and alot of educational stuff. Still a BIG Fan of Blitzkrieg! and always will be :) Can't wait for the next version!

Edited by Wayne

i beleive the reason is that phil is moving... or something, which i beleive is why i stopped working with this team years ago (figured he fell off the face of the earth

we did the last 4 and a half year the same thing

why should we change :lol: :lol: :lol:

=> it´s coming out soon

Appologies for seeming impatient, but "....this is not a fair display of the true extends of the new version, as said; more will follow the coming days - much more. Stay tuned!" on the main page says to me that there are atleast updates coming out soon, i.e. screenshots, but there have been no updates for months. Cant wait for this mod!!!!

I suppose you're in the right demanding new stuff. Actually, you'd be in the right to demand new stuff if the modders had no life outside Notepad. Be. Patient. Dammit.

Edited by Zero_Point

hehe

our lifes were very bussy since the newspost

phil moved back to denmark (from italy)

and i had to study and write exams

Is there anything that isn't too hard that I could assist you guys in finishing up?? Drop me a line via PM or something.

öhhmmmmm...

don´t know :P

the lazy-bum-coalition (phil and me) need to wait for our next creative working boost, that comes twice a year :P