DerelictStudios Forums
[DK]PHIL

Blitzkrieg Is Back!

Don’t be so harsh guys, they have a lot to do (mod wise) & even more to do in real life. A project like this is gona take a while, so you should expect delays. -_-

At this rate D-day will be finished before Blitz... :mellow:

Oh boy, I sure wish you could do that Mig, I've been waiting for D-Day since 2001. I hope it does come out with Italy and Japan as well.

Don’t be so harsh guys, they have a lot to do (mod wise) & even more to do in real life. A project like this is gona take a while, so you should expect delays. -_-

peeps! listen to mig! :hb:

Oh boy, I sure wish you could do that Mig, I've been waiting for D-Day since 2001. I hope it does come out with Italy and Japan as well.

Here is the link to the D-day site, if you have any questions go there, I don’t want this turning into a D-day Q&A thread. :rolleyes:

peeps! listen to mig! :hb:

I should know better then any one here what Phillybilly & rami have to go tho ;)

Here is the link to the D-day site, if you have any questions go there, I don’t want this turning into a D-day Q&A thread. :rolleyes:

No need to ask because I'll be getting the universal modders response which is "when it's out" or "soon".

But in your case, how long's it been? Nevermind....I just hope I get to play D-Day before year 3000. :rolleyes:

This is getting a bit spammy don’t ya think...

Oh well at least ppl are posting in here again :P

Edited by Mig Eater

So have you had that creative burst yet!?

I'm just finishing mine :P made about a dozen vxl's, a couple of shp's & a few hundred tmp's over the last week...