DerelictStudios Forums
[DK]PHIL

Blitzkrieg Is Back!

na...tha mammut is to beatiful to show :P

Personally, I'm not even sure why you added that in. Sure, I guess it'd be a neat Easter-egg and all, but still...

Its sweet n' all...... but ya think u could change the air force com. centr, ore refineries, and the other RA2 look like buildings.. But.. GJ!!

NOTE: I am Amadeos's older brother... don't ban him if this is taken offenive!!

Sorry about my brothers double post, my internet is just acting up! Anywho... Whats the link(s) to get the updated one or patch? Cuz i downoaded it here, and got the older one :( thnxs! GREAT mod!

Hmm.. Its been almost a year since this topic was made... On June 15 too... that's my birthday O_o one more day =D

Anyways, why do most of the people waiting for mods ALWAYS ask : Where's the mod?, Why can't I download it?, I can't wait anymore!! Etc.

I'm sorry but that just drives me absolutely crazy.

It’s a little thing called being impatient, TBH tho I got impatient with the lack of updates around here so I decided to give Phil a hand :P

Hmm.. Its been almost a year since this topic was made... On June 15 too... that's my birthday O_o one more day =D

Anyways, why do most of the people waiting for mods ALWAYS ask : Where's the mod?, Why can't I download it?, I can't wait anymore!! Etc.

I'm sorry but that just drives me absolutely crazy.

Sorry and thnxs! :lol:

i hope you had a happy b-day spikey00 ;)

I can only repeat what other impatients keep repeating..

But just like Mig Eater (who's work I really have to applause to) I'd be willing to offer my help! I want to see this mod come out as quick as possible, even if unfinished.. u know, it gives ppl a certain hint on what the mod should contain to suffice their fun with the mod (and probably yours too ;))

Well, I don't wanna spam, tell me if I can help.. I could supply infantry graphics (stolen from Blitzkrieg and converted from *.dds to *.shp :rolleyes: )

hehehe.

Keep it rolling,

Leo

we hae really good infantryshps made by laotze...

but thanks for your offer..

as i see you are german you can contact me...just click my profile ;)

_€0,Jul 27 2006, 10:17 AM] i hope you had a happy b-day spikey00 ;)

I can only repeat what other impatients keep repeating..

But just like Mig Eater (who's work I really have to applause to) I'd be willing to offer my help! I want to see this mod come out as quick as possible, even if unfinished.. u know, it gives ppl a certain hint on what the mod should contain to suffice their fun with the mod (and probably yours too ;))

Well, I don't wanna spam, tell me if I can help.. I could supply infantry graphics (stolen from Blitzkrieg and converted from *.dds to *.shp :rolleyes: )

hehehe.

Keep it rolling,

Leo

:P It was good, thanks xD