DerelictStudios Forums
Delta Force

Ban Phoib?

What do you think we should do to Phoib?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think we should do to Phoib?

• BAN him
    • DON'T BAN him
    • Tell him to stop US bashing
    • Ask for him to resign
    • Other/I don't know

What is with you and bashing the US, Phoib?

LINKS: http://www.derelictstudios.net/forums/inde...showtopic=11028

http://www.derelictstudios.net/forums/inde...showtopic=11088

Sure we make mistakes but I don't go busting up your country. I think that your country actually let the Nazis walk right in without a fight in WW2 and persacute Jewish people. Please keep in mind who the ONE and ONLY SUPERPOWER is. Sure we occasionally F**Ked up but we still are the best.

YOU only point out the bad and not the good. And i'm not pissed at you or even what your saying but you seem just plane anti US. Would it really hurt you to be nice. No need to go all crasy and ban me or lock the forum just let the people decide.

I voted for stop the US bashing

Edited by Delta Force

Man, you are a complete DUMBASS. I bet Phoib just laughing about it now bnecause he thinks he "proved America is full of idiots." It's water you dumb shit. Pay attention in science.

EDIT: Damn, Comrade Alexeo got here before me.... :angry:

Edited by Purplemonkey

Man, you are a complete DUMBASS. I bet Phoib just laughing about it now bnecause he thinks he "proved America is full of idiots."

Yeah probley got links to this on anti US french websites. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yeah it is. Trust me.

go google "what is DHMO" or something. Or pay attention in school and LEARN- whatever's easier (although I'd imagine for you it'd be google).

C'mon, we learned this in 7th grade. Is education that bad aside from here?

(oh and besides which, Phoib's an admin, genius. :rolleyes: )

Edited by Purplemonkey

Please keep in mind who the ONE and ONLY SUPERPOWER is. Sure we occasionally F**Ked up but we still are the best.

You see that? Right there? THAT'S the reason why a lot of people hate us. Let's calm down with proclaiming that we are the best. Doesn't matter if it's true or not.

What is Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the unstable radical Hydroxide, the components of which are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.

For more detailed information, including precautions, disposal procedures and storage requirements, refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for Dihydrogen Monoxide.

1st thing on google. It's a chemical.

LoL purplemonkey, me also find Phoibs source :P

Delta Force didn't follow his chemistry lessons :)

Hmmm well i would want to ban him but if hes US bashing then i let him stay and carry on

WTF England rules. You made the US. And i know Phoibs admin.

Edited by Delta Force

To be honest the idea of this thread is stupid...

i agree 100% with that

whats the point anyway in my opinion the USA is full of fat idiots but i don't shout that out do i (whoops besides a few)

Edited by Boggy-B

i agree 100% with that

whats the point anyway in my opinion the USA is full of fat idiots but i don't shout that out do i (whoops besides a few)

We may be fat but we aren't that stupid. :rolleyes:

My Chemistry teacher would eat you alive, he is the biggest asshole ever.

i agree 100% with that

We may be fat but we aren't that stupid. :rolleyes:

then why make this topic then?

Most science teachers are.

Especially to people who think Dihydrogen monoxide is a poison because, "Google told me so."

"I'm sorry about our waffling on Iraq. I mean, when you're going up against a crazed dictator, you want to have your friends by your side. I realize it took more than two years before you guys pitched in against Hitler, but that was different. Everyone knew he had weapons. "

ONE LAST COMMENT. WE ARE THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH. YOU CAN'T TOUCH US. WE SPEND 5 TIMES AS MUCH ON OUR ARMY AS THE 2ND HIGHEST! OUR GDP IS HIGHER THAN THE ENTIRE EU'S. (CAPS IS FOR A REASON TO SHOW MY ANGER!) YOU KNOW WHAT?!? YOUR NATIONS HAD YOUR ASSES SAVED BY US IN TWO WORLD WARS. EVERY COUNTRY WE HELP GOES AGAINST US. WE SHOULD CRUSH THAT PUNY AREA YOU CALL EUROPE UNDER THE WEIGHT OF THOUSNADS OF JDAM BOMBS. SO SHUT THE F**K UP. US IS BEST. WHEN YOU GET AN ARMY AND SOME MONEY CALL ME UP. WHEN THAT HAPPENS I GO TO JOIN ASIA! WAIT UNTILL ASIA RISES UP AND CRUSHES US ALL! Than you'll be sorry for making fun of the US.

oh man, you are an idiot. I don't really see the connection between greatest country and military spending, but hey that just me.

And the whole "Every country we help goes against us" Need I remind you that you were helped by France in your revolution, recieved the statue of liberty from France, and now idiots like yourself insult them?

WE SPEND 5 TIMES AS MUCH ON OUR ARMY AS THE 2ND HIGHEST!

Any yet your getting your asses kicked by Iraq.

Edited by AshJW

oh man, you are an idiot. I don't really see the connection between greatest country and military spending, but hey that just me.

And the whole "Every country we help goes against us" Need I remind you that you were helped by France in your revolution, recieved the statue of liberty from France, and now idiots like yourself insult them?

WE SPEND 5 TIMES AS MUCH ON OUR ARMY AS THE 2ND HIGHEST!

Any yet your getting your asses kicked by Iraq.

Umm... hello I don't think being able to kill everything helps you from killing guys hiding in crowds of civs.