DerelictStudios Forums

Conscripts have a problem being unable to shoot from buildings, they can only throw grenades (usually).

The Homelands Carpet Bombing Run's bombs drop outside the designated target area.

ah yes. the German carpet bombers have always fallen a bit short, i hadnt thought to mention that.

im getting my pc upgraded soon and i just want to know is there a diference between the GeForce 6600LE and the GeForce 6600GT ?

Also how do i fugure what type of RAM i need to get? like the ammount of pins and the other stuff

TOPIC = V0.49 Bug Reporting

im getting my pc upgraded soon and i just want to know is there a diference between the GeForce 6600LE and the GeForce 6600GT ?

Also how do i fugure what type of RAM i need to get? like the ammount of pins and the other stuff

:lol: thats sensational

Dude, this is a topic purely about reporting bugs in v049. Toodle over to Off Topic forum and look for one of the many graphic-card discussions there.

Edited by BoB

Hi,

I have red several Threads about the AI. So I also know that it is a hot topic.

But I have recogniced that the AI doesn't do anything at all wehen I play in skirmish mode. They build a power plant and that's all. Even after a light attack they don't move.

I don't want to talk the AI bad but I am wondering if this is normal or if I am the only one with this problem.

I have patched ZH up to version 1.4 the latest version.

Yeah, this is pretty normal. Some maps are better than others. Have you tried changing the difficulty to hard or brutal? Also, you should give Alvs80's AI a try. I've heard that it can work wonders.

hi,

first thanks for your fast help. I will give it a try.

I have tried to set the difficulty to hard. But there I recogniced that my PC starts to lag after a short time. I know that there is a Thread about this. I am searching it right at the moment.

sometimes i mean alot of times... the Command Center dissapears and the only thing showing is the flag

lol I've seen the Allied barracks do that before, when it disapears it seem to be invincible unless attacked by air :unsure:

And as for that AI patch, it changes the game play too much, like an IS 3 building faster than a T 34/85. You also get more generals points. It also seems the brutal AI is set up like the ZH normal AI. I hope the R3 AI will use WW2 tactics and send hordes of men and tanks after you.

Edited by daraptor

things disapear because the SAGE engine is designed to do that, if your PC can't handle certain objects to be rendered, then the SAGE engine doesn't render them untill your PC can handle it, happened with riflemen for me untill I got me new PC

can some one help me with a AI patch i can't download it from form!?!?!?!

i can't play when my enemy quit playing so i get a victory without a singel move plz sent it to my mail jasperus{[at]}hotmail{[dot]}com

:huh: :unsure:

When i try to play it comes up with an error saying "ERROR 1B Please reinstall, there are some Corrupt/Missing files"

Any suggestions:(

When i try to play it comes up with an error saying "ERROR 1B Please reinstall, there are some Corrupt/Missing files"

Any suggestions:(

I believe that is related to world builder, just launch blitz builder, close it and try launching the game.

problems with the graphics.

I am currently having some problems with some units not skinned properly.

this manifests itself as different units (depending on the map) not being entirely visible (black sillouhets)

either the nazis are employing some new light bending technology, or there is an issue with the game (or graphics card).

any ideas?