DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilViking

I'm Back - Miniupdate!

unfortunatley not, i think it was left put for other air craft, it will hopefuly deliver airstrikes aswell as cluster bombs *looks around hopefuly* right?

man oh man i cant wait for this to be released! ... i cant be assed to retype all the anti controvercy cack i did for MEC so just go read it ur self..........

im realy looking forward to trying out the gameplay style thats a tad like DRvsAK

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

hey jack if AAOW is the best mod uve ever played you seriously need to get out more...

blitzkrieg 2

Call to arms

Defcon

TFTW

TSR

ZH reborn

Iron curtain

CNC holland

CNC europe

Stargate SG1

SW : IA

and my personal favorite : Real War

RW incluse WW2, Vietnam, Cold War, War with aliens, Gulf War, WW1,Iraq War and a few other major wars that i cant recall

PS. The mod is only available by order from the manufactures and a small fee... its about 17gig

in size and has aproximatley 20 diferent eras to fight in and many many factions / races , historical maps, the same amount of campaigns as factions, about 15 missions per campiagn and spanning aver roughly 900yrs of history (from castles and knights to aliens and space war)

PS the mod is ONLY available to residents of UK and you can order a copy via DigiTech ... u can get the number in the 'Yellow Pages'

ive played them! ive played them! and that caused me to come to the decision: AAOW is STILL the best mod ive played! art thou suggesting that it is not?

oh yeh and dont call me jack I hate that name...do you see me calling you sold...man...? :ph34r:

Edited by Jackseno

hey jack if AAOW is the best mod uve ever played you seriously need to get out more...

Welcome to the forums... <_<

So you've played Iron Curtain? And CnC Europe?

And I really hope that by "real war" you ment True War I/II, the mods, because if you were refering to the game Real War, there's no hope for you...

Sign in to follow this