DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EvilViking

I'm Back - Miniupdate!

And Neospecz, because, this MH-60 is already waaay to detailed as is (1410 polygons as you see it in the renders), adding even two infantry would push it to around 1800-1900, which is ok as long as there's only one or two of them.

Ok, one infantry on each sides of opening will be fair enough. Pls? :P

As for infantry standing or shooting out, I'm afraid it's not possible with the SAGE engine, just ask HaloGen.

But it is! Check the militia's truck in Project Raptor. Infantry's standing on the flatbed of the truck and they also shoot out from it so it must be possible for such great modders like the AAOW team.

yup, i was about to post the exact same thing, here's a pic:

err...okay i cant find one but im sure goblin can back me up here... :blink:

Edited by Jackseno

I heard that the F-22 was going to be for the airforce general...so i think the F-18 is still in.

um sorry for all the questions,but i like too know stuff about AAOW,are the patriots towable,and i dont get why the hind cant be used for skirmish,or has that changed?

whats the sniper gonna be like,or have u gotten to it yet.......if u havent,i have an idea,it might not work cause i dont know how u make these things,but have the sniper NON-camo for when he is moving and non moving,but have like a deploy button where he goes prone and in prone he is in stealth,but i dont know if u could do that,its just a suggestion,its not that big of a deal.

Edited by Simone

As for infantry standing or shooting out, I'm afraid it's not possible with the SAGE engine, just ask HaloGen.

But it is! Check the militia's truck in Project Raptor. Infantry's standing on the flatbed of the truck and they also shoot out from it so it must be possible for such great modders like the AAOW team.

The problem is with getting infantry in a position you want them, which you can't due to the code, which means they're always standing. So it's unlikely you'll see blackhawks with legs hanging out the doors unless it's just cosmetic detailing done for certain models.

I mean this in the most hetro\streight way i can, i love you guys..

Nice work, i knew you were gonna re model it, but did not know you would do it so good....

So it's unlikely you'll see blackhawks with legs hanging out the doors unless it's just cosmetic detailing done for certain models.

Yes, that would be just fine. :)

hello

how do i get this game (an act of war).please someone help me

oct68

jnrhlr@btc-bci.com

thank you :huh:

Edited by oct68

hello

how do i get this game (an act of war).please someone help me

oct68

jnrhlr@btc-bci.com

thank you :huh:

Its a mod, and you download the V1.1 that is out now from this site i think

hey guys im new, i just wanted to know if u can use the two vehicles at the start of the the game, in the main game. one is a gattling tank and one is something else but its in the start up movie thing on the main menu. they have green stripes on them and i would like to use them in the main game!

plz advice!

Sign in to follow this