DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rattuskid

Little Things I Notice.

Just some little things that bug me with 5.0 that detract from the otherwise great mod.

Firstly, some of the Nem infantry have non-remap red on them... It's hard to see, but annoying if spotted.

Er, also the Leviathan plasma weapon still has the 'V3 Rocket' CSF entry, so if you hover the mouse over their target, you can notice that.

The one nemesis civvie construction truck lacks a CSF, and you get the missing name error.

Um, lastly, the capturable Nem buildings, I think the airfield and lesser auditorium are click repairable.

Thanks, still love the mod.

Thanks for the report! As I said in some previous threads we are woking on the mod like crazy again so anything reported is greatly appreciated.

"Firstly, some of the Nem infantry have non-remap red on them... It's hard to see, but annoying if spotted."

Can you let me know which ones? I can get it fixed if you let me know..

"Leviathan plasma weapon still has the 'V3 Rocket' CSF entry"

I'll have to fix that.

"The one nemesis civvie construction truck lacks a CSF"

Already Fixed

"Um, lastly, the capturable Nem buildings, I think the airfield and lesser auditorium are click repairable."

I will look into fixing that. Thanks!

If you spot anything else, let me know. :D

"Firstly, some of the Nem infantry have non-remap red on them... It's hard to see, but annoying if spotted."

Can you let me know which ones? I can get it fixed if you let me know..

I think the sapper has the most noticable, it's not really none-remap red, but probably the darkest entries of the brick or orange/yellow scheme around the edges of the remap. Sometimes due to supersampling or decreasing the size with XCC mixer instead of the shp builder.

I have the same issue a fair share with modelled units by myself. Regardless, just play as a cyan Nem on a light map, like Blanc, and you should be able to spot which infantry have the problem. Then again, it may have been fixed since last public beta...

Oh, and last I checked, despite what the manual says, you cannot build the watchtower even after you capture the building necessary, although the technician builds fine.

We probably removed that temporarily or something.. i'll adjust the manual accordingly and eventually we should take care of it. (Add it in with new graphics)