1. 1. Best 1st Person Shooter...

• Battlefield 1942 etc.
    • Battlefield Vietnam
    • Battlefield 2
    • FarCry
    • Mercenarys
    • IGI series
    • Other (specify below)

Half-Life 2 should of been added to this category, its honestly the best FPS game ever made, not to mention the first one. The closest (runners up) would be Far Cry and Battlefield 2 (BF2 one hell of a bad ass online game).

best first person shooter? republic commando

then again, I haven't been in much of an FPS mode lately. I just bought the Blitzkrieg Anthology and Rome Total War - awsome games!

Call of Duty 2.. ah wait it's not released yet :(

can't wait for that one, wish they had a German Campaign - fighting against the allies in Holland would be so sweet

can't wait for that one, wish they had a German Campaign - fighting against the allies in Holland would be so sweet

If I'm not mistaken... Everyone wishes that. Either way, Call of Duty is still awesome. I expect the same from Call of Duty 2, as well.

*edit F.E.A.R. is not out yet :rolleyes: *

The demo is, though. If Dispraiser thinks the content shown in the demo was enough to beat out every other FPS game, that's fine.

If I'm not mistaken... Everyone wishes that. Either way, Call of Duty is still awesome. I expect the same from Call of Duty 2, as well.

Of course, obviously, COD2 has no reason to not be the best WW2 FPS ever - even without a German campaign.

@Opals, yes, the new Enemy Territory is going to kick a hella lot of ass

well, if all you've played are Xbox shooters, then yes, Halo 2 is the undisputed champion, rivaled only by its predecessor...

does anyone here play mercenarys its an awsome game i love how its gta military style just love hijacking any tank i see then wrecking havoc its definatliy on my list of top 10 shooters of all time and i just cant wait till battlefield 2 comes out on the xbox 360 *i reaserved one :D you know the xbox 360 not the core but premium package* i would buy it on the pc but i know itll run smoother and look better on the xbox 360 plus ill be able to play with friends

Edited by usafirewarrior

Half-Life 2 should of been added to this category, its honestly the best FPS game ever made, not to mention the first one. The closest (runners up) would be Far Cry and Battlefield 2 (BF2 one hell of a bad ass online game).

yeah, i forogot Far Cry. so it'd probaby be

UT2004 > Far Cry > HL2 (should have been top)

56k isn't that bad, as long as you have the time to wait for it to load, or learn (not multi-) hundreads-of-tabs-browsering

:blink: wow dude~! Where are the fullstops and question marks?

Yeah, hey Firewarrior, I hate to be a dick - but you're from the USA and should know how to use proper english and punctuation. Unless you're hispanic or of Asian descent and English is more of your second language. A few periods and commas would be great here and there.

:blink: wow dude~! Where are the fullstops and question marks?

Yeah, hey Firewarrior, I hate to be a dick - but you're from the USA and should know how to use proper english and punctuation. Unless you're hispanic or of Asian descent and English is more of your second language. A few periods and commas would be great here and there.

sign.... some people just don't want to use grammar.

i use commas and full stops, and im from china, english is my second language. (you may notice some spell errors, but other than that, im okay)

@wuyanxu - I always thought you were British - I have to complement your English, especially for it being your second language. I never would have known.

Except you say turrent instead of turret - but one of my friends that lives nearby says that - go figure...

No bawdies purfict aye gezs