DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BlackHawk90

Ahm!

How can anyone abuse my infantry in such a way? <_<

pi r squared.

Noobed!

:domo:

We are not lazy! Its the quiet trust me.

I'm learning scripting some from imustkill so soon my maps will have interesting little scripts. And I also have a map in the makings that will make any previous middle-east city look like a TOWN. When i was done placing buildings alone it was 995 objects......trust me, this will be street combat/infantry and tactical fighting alone. This map ends any large tank rushes by breaking them up and stopping the group fighting.

On average the streets can take 2 tanks side by side.....thats it.....so the use of infantry and infantry clearing tactics with some air support will be vital.

Also for those of you wondering about large airfleets....no way, base sizes are set to keep no more than 2 airbases, that is IF you clump all ur buildings together.....so just remember, 3 barracks will be worth more in the long run than 1 airfield.....

Also there are some little surprises waiting inside the city to provide some interesting gameplay so just wait till v2.0 comes out and you will have loads of fun with this map.

Btw its a 5 player.....2 defending with 3 assualting and the 3 dont have large bases to make airfleets or mass tank factories. Take care everyone. ;)

sounds mad dude kinda like that map on Battlefeild 2 (cant remeber the name tho) but how u can only get like one tank in the streets gr8 upclose and personal map u aint basing it off that r u? :P hehehe (but if u r good job) EA doesnt have to know