DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BlackHawk90

Ahm!

its doubt mate :)

EDIT: but we'll get a huge update of renders and screenies on xmas day right? :D

Yeah! *Looks at EvilViking with big shiney eyes*

Btw thanks for the correction Jackseno

No its not based off that. I've never played Battlefield 2.....tho I have played SWBF2 and its awesome but anyway. The map is huge, but i promise it will be very good. I dont think too many shrubbry will be in place cause object count will get too high.

speaking of SWBF2 i just finished 'The birth of the Rebellion' just with Rebel Trooper (the first guy u get) and i just built like 5 ships so i pwned Darth Vaders ass... and it kinda gets boring to (kinda!!) but yeah alright well maybe u should get BF2 and get sum ideas or sumthing but yea goodluck with it all and sad that wont be ready by xmas but its ok

RENDERS!

and also wtf is up with this whole "ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS ******" (* indicating wat i want for xmas and u will never find out!)

Edited by BlackHawk90

Yea it does get boring...for a long time i was stuck at the level where u kill the jedi after order 66 was given.....i had probs protecting the bookcases then i finally got lucky and the jedi went stupid and started mowing down my men instead of the last book case......then i won, but i forget where im at now. I may have finished it or not but w/e.

Yea if I had teh money for BF 2 right now......its still like 50 bucks and will stay that way until after prolly new years when xmas shoppers die down. Damn money grubbin game companies.

For the time being it takes a few paychecks (or doing something good at work which my boss is tight and gives me a 10 dolla gift card to bestbuy) to save nuff money to buy games. 70 goes towards gas for 2 weeks then half or more of whats left goes into savings account for college tution. I just took out $2439.45 of my own money towards tution fees. My rents arent helping any so this is solely from me. And rite now Chick-Fil-A (fast food resturant) isnt paying enough to get thru all 4 years.

So all in all, I think I will just try to get ideas from my nogin and stick with the orginality.

Peace out!

lol that order 66 level is hard as i just need to kill the final 3 jedi masters and then i will finish it (oh and i finished the book case part first go! and that wasnt that hard at all :P ) just be a clone trooper and just hack em with lead (or wateva it is laser) well sw bf2 is $80 here but i want to get Veicong 2 (DAMMIT! shoulda got it from the start!) :D

hey, isnt the name Thor off of that online game Gunbound....lol, sorry viking!

Yea, im working on a new map right now. Its a tournament style map. 4 players set in the city. I got the idea from EA's version cept I'm improving upon it some. The layout is all different of course but the general idea is the same.

BTW, I made an awesome train station in it. It took 32 objects alone to make it but its well worthwhile. I plan on having the ability to garrison the train cars and allow your troops to pull sneak attacks within the probable enemy defenses. Owning the high points is critical but if you decide to turtle, your gonna be outta money fast. Also, there are many access points to the base. Lots of bridges and stuff connecting different terrian areas to allow deception when attacking.

So all in all this should prove to be one of my BEST maps. I hope at least. A good mapper is only judged by his players. So, when v2.0 comes out I hope to see some positive feedback on my map. If not then I will come to your house and beat a good comment outta ya! :domo:

JK, and have a great 2006!

well That'll never happen... <_<

but seriously we were ment to get an update on the 25th and we didnt..

Edited by Jackseno

I see....well you could of...said..that. oh well, rl>aaow i guese. hey evil any news on your computer? (wether its getting any better or not etc)