DerelictStudios Forums
Godwin

Farewell

Good luck man!

AR2 specially will be missing you...but why miss really? I know you'll be back.

Take care, and don't let them bend you...bend them ;)

God bless man (thats what I say don't rub it out)

^_^

Edited by IconOfEvi

^Must be one helluva training session if theres a chance he comes home in a box....

Edited by FECrtn2

^Must be one helluva training session if theres a chance he comes home in a box....

That's what I'm thinking. I mean, seriously, he's in Singapore.......who the hell's going to be shooting him?? Its not like he's getting shipped to Iraq.

Although on that same note, keep in good health. I've got a friend in the US Army who was nearly crippled in BT. Turns out on a road march he hit a hole or something wrong and broke his leg about 5 inches from the hip joint. So yeah, you can still hurt yourself, but I doubt training is going to kill Godwin.

Singapore training is rather dangerous.... Equipment ain't maintained and its run down. Stay away from Artillary and Para chutting.... Never works out well for the Singapore Army....

So Godwin, what branch of the Singapore armed forces are you going to be drafted to? Or do they do some sort of test to see where you would do the best?

Singapore training is rather dangerous.... Equipment ain't maintained and its run down. Stay away from Artillary and Para chutting.... Never works out well for the Singapore Army....

Since that was all opinion I shouldn't bother myself with presenting you facts unless and until you wish to prove your points.

Yeah small population and lots of wealth... You do the math about whether they are gonna be quality or quantity :P

Good luck buddy. At least, Singaporean NS got allowances. Unlike RM 100 like us in Malaysia. :P

I heard they feed you 5 times a day in Malaysia :lol:

shows how slow canadians r wink.gif lol jking (seriously jking)

Kaiser_Smeghead he would have left hours ago dude tongue.gif

Oh I didn't bother checking the times that the posts were made.. I thought since he still posted a couple of times that he was still here. Oh well.

Since that was all opinion I shouldn't bother myself with presenting you facts unless and until you wish to prove your points.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend. When the Singaporean Army came over to New Zealand to train with us, about 10 of them were killed when a howitzer back fired and several died when the were parachuting in Waioru... and I have heard other storys about accidents with Ammo exploding....

You're still not providing sources here...nor are you mentioning when this was. Given that they're small, rich, and surrounded by countries that might find it beneficial to include Singapore in their borders, I'm going to say they're a well trained force with good equipment whose howitzers probably aren't prone to blowing up and whose airborne know a bit about what they're doing.