DerelictStudios Forums
LEGO

Music

Hi BLITZers

I like the "who do you think you are" song you used in Credit very much. What's the offical name of it? and could you plz post the words here? some words I don't understand.

And also, the "March of freedom", is it the offical name? It's a famous song in US army? I feel very familiar to it but can recall little about it...

Thx a lot.

I know for a fact "MArch of Freedom" is the marine corps playing and old civil war song called "When Jhonny Comes Marching Home Again." It puts my little brother to sleep :D

Only thing i know about the creditsong is that it was released in the 50s...

you have to wait for phil to get the answer :P

Who do you think you are kidding Mr. Hitler, if you think we're on the run?

We are the boys who will stop your little game.

We are the boys who will make you think again.

'Cus who do you think you are kidding Mr. Hitler, if you think old England's done?

Mr. Brown goes off to town on the 8:21.

But he comes home each evening and he's ready with his gun.

So watch out Mr. Hitler: You have met your match in us.

If you think you can push us we're afraid you've missed the bus.

'Cos who do you think you are kidding Mr. Hitler, if you think old England's done?

It is the Dad's Army theme (A british TV show a long time ago)

yes you can image how fit it was when the "march of freedom" rise while I was to start a Sherman rush... :D hope there will be more songs like this

btw, I think you can also add some songs for Russians (the holy war, their national anthem, and so on) and some writen by Wagner(coz I don't know wether old German military songs are law allowed, or wether would hurt some ppl)

and General Falcon: I guess for a little boy your little brother would be very uniq to be able to fall asleep in "march" :lol:

Edited by LEGO

unique I don't know if thats the word for it; I'm 18 and have two brothers one is 10 the other 20 months. the 20 month old can pick up a 12 pack of cokes and carry them around, he asks questions like whats that, he knows what a plane is, he attempts to help me play games, and he has a huge fascination with music(I think is the beat that does it to him).

But back on topic music from movies I can't remember what its called has a song called panzer anthem, which I might add is a decent song and would fit either of the games well. I'm sure it would not be impossible to find a german song that does not make a reference to the Leadership of germany at that time. The red army anthem also fits perfectly espeacially when sung by the conscript chore.

Very nice boy.You are very lucky have such a cute little brother :)

yes anthem of the panzer troops and the anthem of Stuka both very nice.

Actually despite the word contents, the anthem of Waffen SS is also quite a decent song.

btw, how about Lily Malian :P

well how about this: anthem of Red October :P

any of you play Hearts of Iron? it has a collection for classic musics fits a WW2 strategic game.

yes valkyrie might be too long, but the songs could be cut, aren't they?

hi im new here, i've downloaded your fabulous mod and i think its great, but i've been looking at your other screenshots and they look different to what i see in-game, but anyway for music i would say i wouldn't mind the bridge too far music or the longest day theme them themes are pretty good ^^

1) You can mute the ingame music and play your own in the background... Voila, problem solved.

2) Yes, they look different because the older beta is currently the only one available for download. the screenies are from the Staff beta, and so are currently only available to staff.

IMO Blitz needs an FAQ, as I'm sure the same questions keep getting asked! :blink:

no wonder, there were kinda stuff wrong with the old beta, meh :huh:

for some reason the AI wont build naval units or actually send a force to my base, all i've seen is he sends alot of tanks and only a few men, what i like do is having a big paratrooper people, i had around 16 Cargo Planes (C47's) and dropped them like in D-Day :D

hope this mod gets released soon!!!. :D

You know, I nearly posted a link for it.

But since it was the first fucking link that Google threw up, I thought that maybe you could do just one thing for yourself.

Remember, Google is your friend...

What about It's a long way t oTiperrary or anthem of american paratroopers. Gorey glory what the hell of a way to die it goes like that on the music glory glory hallelluya. The great escape theme is great to. and glenn millers songs like the last patrol i think it is.

That wouldn’t really fit with the music that is already in blitz :/

Edited by Mig Eater