DerelictStudios Forums
killakanz

Would You Have Been A Nazi?!

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 59% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

Where is my stuff to command? :domo:

well... we could always start WW3 and see who turns into a nazi that way... oh yea... USA has a higher percentage of its population nazi than the rest of the world

I thought it was actually the Russians who now have the most neo-nazis? There was an article in the paper today about gangs of Neo-Nazis patrolling the streets in (i think it was) St Petersburg and they've killed 2 immigrants in the last few months, and hospitalised many more.

I got Commandant:

Der Kommandant

Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 54% antitolerant, and 85% blindly patriotic

Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

Wienerschnitzel is extremly good. I bet the guys who did this test didnt even taste it. for those who dont know, its is basically a slice of animal meet, such as beef, pork or chicken, breaded, and seasoned to perfection. It is one of my favorite foods.

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 7% brainwashworthy, 9% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic 

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Which is exactly what I would do, had I lived in Germany...

I got Commandant too. I don't think KV_2 would be staying in command long :P

*Takes out luger and Shoots medicdude 3 times in the face*

:rolleyes:

*Takes out luger and Shoots medicdude 3 times in the face*

:rolleyes:

*Using a Tiger II to crush KV_2 alive because he is russian*

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Exacly what i want to do now, if I'll have the possibility, i'll emigrate probably to Britain or France, Italy is falling and dying

I thought it was actually the Russians who now have the most neo-nazis? There was an article in the paper today about gangs of Neo-Nazis patrolling the streets in (i think it was) St Petersburg and they've killed 2 immigrants in the last few months, and hospitalised many more.

The bloc states tend to have high rates of fascist parties, many due to the old vision of the Nazis being liberators under Stalin. Throw in a few jew jokes at the dinner table, and that will carry on.

The Resistance

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 54% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic

You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

hahahaha die swine! :hb:

Fun test but like it's been stated before, you can't place yourself today in the shoes of who you'd be if you lived in Nazi Germany. One thing it doesn't calculate is the German resistance that actually did something wasn't resisting so much because Hitler was anti-tollerant, it was because he was declaring war left and right and the Wehrmacht commanders didn't like that. Still, it's all in good fun.

i got this

The Foot Soldier

Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic

You're not evil exactly, but you still would've joined the German army. Driven by STRONG patriotism and a willingness to do what your country asks, you would've thrown your moral reservations aside and stepped right up to the platz for the AXIS POWERS.

The sad fact is: while you're not self-centered, you are are an enthusiastic nationalist, malleable like so much half-dried glue, and ready to follow zee rules. Unfortunately, you're not cynical enough to tell when you're being manipulated. You probably have a violent itch that needs scratching anyhow, so why ask questions?

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would've supported the Nazis militarily while turning a blind eye to their 'civilian' programs.

guess my head is clear of soap suds

The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic

And theres a nice little photo of Einstein, so I'm happy.

And about neo-nazism theres a worrying resurgence of it in the baltic states,

heres a good article on that:

http://aeronautics.ru/archive/wwii/baltic_...atvia/index.htm

Edited by Mr.48

Hi,

ADOLF HITLER

Achtung! You are 84% brainwashworthy, 81% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic 

You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

Attention the new Führer comes.

rofl

If this would happen I would kill myself.

@ Slick Willy

I am a better Hitler then you are. :D

But somehow this test can'T be right. How can I be intollerant etc when I speak 5 languages fluently? all right. Doesn't matter.

Sieg Hiel in English, just say the same words and anyone with half a brain knows that you're public enemy no# 1

Hi,

Sieg Heil has no other words for it in any other language. It is like a name.

But if you all think now I am Neo Nazi or better a Skinhead or whatever you want to call those ppl. I prefer to kill myself than to stand for the right szene, how it is called here in Germany.

Keine Angst. Logan bellt nur, beißt aber nicht. Naja meistens. ;)

Nur bei Diskussionen über militärisches Material solltest du davon ausgehen das in 99% der Fälle er, und flyby auch, recht hat.

MFG

ironduke57