DerelictStudios Forums
[DK]PHIL

We're Still Alive!

Yes, because television documentaries are usually so unbiased, accurate and reliable... :rolleyes:

Seriously, TV documentaries are best for watching footage of hard-to find film. Their info is usually poor as (surprising for some ppl perhaps) their main purpose is to get TV ratings, not to diseminate information.

Edited by raminator

The History channel and most other TV shows are businesses - not educational institutions. Their primary goal is their own survival and profit. Accurate history is only a secondary objective. You can't really blame them, but that's how it is. Hence, take everything you see on TV with a grain of salt.

we are like 10 %

and maybe summer 2009

darnt its been pushed back again?!? I'd heard it was Spring 2009 :P

:lol:

so D-Day WILL be finished before Blitz?! naaah, who are we kiddin' :P

on-topic: i also think that bridge looks a bit like plastic...

and btw. where's that Valentine shooting at? I see noone in range... :ph34r:

EDIT: super duper, i really am greatful we have this talents that even listen to us...

Edited by kristofvanheule

I've finished the damaged frames for the bridges - there're a few bugs, but they are easy to fix (Shadows etc.). Also the Churchill is visible, it has recieved an overhaul by Mig eater.

Anyhow, have a look...

screen056s.gif

Well it's not an overhaul but it's not new either :P

Is that pic from the game you where having with rami? Who won...

If i knew jack about modding id LOVE to make a campaign for this one... :D but i suck with compies so thats no go lol. anyway i cant wait to see this sweetheart goin.

Just wait... Doesn't mean they don't post any news around, doesn't mean that they aren't doing anything. It'll come out eventually.

The person making Blitz is a full time uni student so he has limited free time, just be patience.

Hey,

I apologise for the very sparse updates, but the past few months have been pretty intense for me and I do prioritise my exams at university higher than Blitzkrieg. I'm done the 17th of June though, so expect something to happen around then.

Understood...

Keep up the excellent work. Some losers like me still play Yuri's Revenge, even though we may posess machines that far surpass the minimum requirements to run the game. :D