DerelictStudios Forums
[DK]PHIL

We're Still Alive!

Once I’ve got some more units done for D-day I’ll be redoing some more blitz stuff too so new stuff is on it way.

BTW the hit counter on the site is messed up Phil (don’t know if it’s just me tho) ya might want to check it out.

No, the counter is messed. Btw... Yu guys ever gunna put the Blitzkrieg mod in that site, as well as the 'Fan Maps'? Or has no one ever sent in any maps to yu guys? O_o

My exams were good, thanks :)

Anyhow, I'm writing AI at the moment, and fixing the bridges in the game. The birdges will probably be the last graphical work, along with some bugs, I'll do, since I want to have the Mod released now. Once Uni starts again I will probably fade away from the modding scene once more, so expect a full explenation of how and when the release will go about by the end of the month.

all DS RA2:YR mods are dead...AR2 is goin slow, paradox is goin nowhere, blitz is dead...

if it´s dead...why are you visiting these forums?

are you necrophil?

Hopefully there will be a release this year? Sorry if I sound impatient, but I have been waiting forever it seems, along with some others. But the team should also take their time to get the mod as good as they can. As well as have time for themselves. From the screenshots, it looks great with what you have done. ;)

this year a release should be possinle...but you never know :P

Anything is good to hear. Just don't want this mod to die.

By the way, does anyone still play the currently released version online? I've never gotten to try the online play. And the AI is a little, unchallenging at the moment. :lol: