DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HKH

Empire At War Demo Is Out.

Nice demo! And I want the executor! Plus my gigantic fleet of star destroyers, just like in Episode 6, when they all come together, hahahah! Just awsome, so many Star Destroyers on one pile.

Err, would the Executor or, worse yet, the Eclipse even fit on the maps?

Good question...

I expect if they add the Executor in an expansion, they'll make larger maps for it.

,Feb 3 2006, 12:29 AM] Plus my gigantic fleet of star destroyers, just like in Episode 6, when they all come together, hahahah! Just awsome, so many Star Destroyers on one pile.

nope, you can't do that. There is a limit to how many capital ships/squadrons can be present at one time (which happens to be 20, actually). You have to call in reinforcements when your ships gets destroyed.

I think its goign to be very hard to make so much star destroyers it takes 30 minutes to finisch one ^^ and the isd's are only made on 4 planets man thast goign to be crazy...

I think its goign to be very hard to make so much star destroyers it takes 30 minutes to finisch one

Where did you hear this??? Blasphemy! :P

Edited by Darth Andrew

{O,o}

|)__)

-"-"-

O RLY?

edit: this game can not come out fast enough

Edited by Wittman

You rang, sir? biggrin.gif

"evil laughter" :ph34r:

That mod looks awesome. And they have the yuuzhun vong! Thats going to be epic. One of my friends has the New Jedi Order series of books, and from what he tells me, the vong are badass. apparently in the book they kill about 365 trillion people in the galaxy.

But yeah, I am definatley going out to EB on the day that the game is released. (Feb 6th right ?) Although I think I have to work that day.

You know what would be hilarious? If someone modded vader and skywalker's death sounds, so that they shout their "nooo"s. See vader get wasted by a tank: "NOOOOOOO!!!!" I would love to hear that. :lol:

Edited by Kaiser_Smeghead

You know what would be hilarious? If someone modded vader and sywalker's death sounds, so that they shout their "nooo"s. See vader get wasted by a tank: "NOOOOOOO!!!!" I would love to hear that. laugh.gif

LOL

I can tell Tmapm hated saying that as much as I would have. I WISH it was coming out the 6th.

we should start a 'things to do till EaW comes out' top 10 list

Edited by Wittman

I know my local Best Buy is, so I pre-ordered it there (local company, after all).

yeah, but I do that every day

I love how you knew exactly what I was talking about. :lol:

Edited by Monkey

I take the weekends off though

man, I play the demo missions for the Imperials every day - this game could be more addictive than Rome Total War

I take the weekends off though

man, I play the demo missions for the Imperials every day - this game could be more addictive than Rome Total War

:D i hope we can make maps later on this is goign to be so sweet.

In the demo, look at the galactic conquest menu: there are "Official maps" and "Custom maps", so I'm sure there'll be some way to make levels. :)

Again, Westwo-, Petroglyph knows what really keeps a game alive - the ability for 3rd parties to create their own content for the game, you will be able to do this.