DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Death42KAI

About AR2 v3.80

Guest Death42KAI

Hi, just new around here. I've been thinking about downloading AR2 v3.80 but there's is a problem, as I read the features of this mod, I think this is a very good mod (Tiberian Sun is the first RTS I play!) just by looking at the screenshots and reading the stories about the mod, but again, there is a problem, I can't remember where I read it, but it saying is that the mod is good but the only problem is, there's a time when the game will crash and ruined your game and I don't like that problem. So, can you please tell if its worth downloading the current version or should I just wait for v4.0; and, is this mod for Yuri's Revenge and if yes, why there's just two race and why not put 3 race?, the other race is Scrin, and beside, the mod is about the Scrin invasion, am'I right or wrong?

Thanks

Guest Death42KAI

I see, okay, I'm just waiting for some to reply and I'm happy that the crash happen sometimes only. Hey, you didn't answer my question. I mean, can you please answer my question, why only two race, not three race? aren't they planning to release the Scrin race?.

Thanks again!

I think you should try it if you have a good connection. AR2 4.0 won't be released that soon and the crash in 3.8 only happens sometimes. You can finish most of the games without crashing, I think.

It is not necessary to maximize all usable sides? There is no plan of adding the Scrin. It is more like an external factor in the story only. There will be a few Scrin units in missions and on maps, but I don't think we will be making enough to start a playable side.

Furthermore (obviously) Scrin is not our creation.

Guest Death42KAI

I see, oh well. This is the last question. I'm currently downloading the mod and the percent so far is 45% before finishing the download. Is this mod is compatible to Yuri's Revenge (with the latest patch). Thank you for your time and more power to your team and of course!, this mod. Just one thing as one of the fans of AR2, finish this mod to the end will you.

Thanks!