DerelictStudios Forums
EvilViking

Febuary Has Arrived!

"Spock, are there any signs of life out there?" "Negative, sir!" Ha, just kidding, An Act of War is alive and well! I've taken some time today to put together a quickie update for ya!

Today we have a render of the Iraqi BTR-T armored personnel carrier:

BTR-T

Purpose:  Variable Role, Transport, Detect Stealth.

Iraq’s premier armored transport.  They are based on the Iraqi Akbar Assad chassis but modified to carry extra infantry and transport them straight into the thick of the action and support the soldiers by fighting along side them.  Armaments may vary.

BTRTRender_s.jpg

Today's screenshots come from both the singleplayer and multiplayer areas of An Act of War staff alpha 1.6!

06FSS01_s.jpg06FSS02_s.jpg

06FSS03_s.jpg06FSS04_s.jpg

Remember, if you have any experience with texturing (skinning), mapping, scripting, 2D art (such as logos/load screens), etc, please send a sample of your work to EvilViking@gmail.com !

Viking out.

Today's screenshots come from both the singleplayer and multiplayer areas of An Act of War staff alpha 1.6!

Whats this? I dont seen any staff v 1.6....

Proabbly shouldnt have said that. :P

I'd recommend reducing the infantry glow...

I wonder when version 1.6 will come out......this mod is going to be the number 1 mod for Command And Conquer Zero Hour....Awesome Job guys keep up the awesome work...Im sure when people see these gallaries of the game i bet there going to want to go out and buy Zero Hour just to install and play this mod because its awesome. :D :D :lol: :lol: B) B) :) :)

"dat is soooo stoopid it may hav to be baleeted lol"

no on a serious note there's probably stealth detecting equiptment in the APC and not a humvee which has no room for sed euiptment?

Edited by Jackseno