DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PsYcHo

Still Not Finished?!

How long do this Mod take? How about a lil pre relase for the community... please man i cant wait, that sux... i see all the blackhawk ingame pics and stuff and cant have them and i dont know any other mod with all these features & the blackhawk, so think about a lil 1.12 or something a lil gift which will made the community better mood for waiting time...

Ask for early release... never speak again.

I'll never understand why the hell people want releases just to play with one or two units. Sure, everything else might be buggy, but you get to see a Blackhawk! W00TORZ!

you got it dude...thats the only thing I and (i guess so) the half community here + for sure all my homies care about...the damn blackhawk... AAOW is the only C&C ZH modification with an damn blackhawk... I WANT IT PLEEEEAAASEEEEE u want some cheeseburgers for it??? :(

Edited by PsYcHo

Err no... as a counter-example, Mideast Crisis features the Blackhawk from which infantry units inside can shoot out at ground and/or air targets.

My internet has been on the fritz the last few days.

Still Not Finished?!

Nope. So what are ya gonna do about it?

:P

We're all working away as fast as we can. This is a huge undertaking because of the quality and amount of content that we're adding. We want to give it all (or at least the important parts) at once, instead of little buggy pieces. v2.0 will be close to a completely new game.

Locked.