DerelictStudios Forums
Hon3st

I'cant Play The Blitzkrieg Game , Help!

Hello.

i have an problem whit playing blitzkrieg...

i have red alert 2 (YR) but still..

Where must i instal the MOD. and whem the blitzkrieg pop up goes, and i click MOD i can wait for 3 min and them my screen goes black. later is see the Blitzkrieg HUD whit the version 1.000 . them i pick skirmis. this is what i cant do...

I CANT CHOOSE OHTER PLAYERS IN GAME

IF I MAKE AN RANDOM MAP AND I START THE GAME IT WILL BE NORMAL ARMY's

(no ww2 skins)

And it pisses me off, please help me whit this problem and what i must do...

many thanks,

kevin

General rules:

1/ Make sure YR is patched to v1.001, otherwise you won't notice any difference ingame. 2/ Make sure your RA2/YR folder is clean.

Don't think this is causing your problems but just to make sure: I had problems running the installer from within the RA2/YR folder (it couldn't read blitzkrieg.exe). Just run it from another folder. When the installer prompts you where to put the mod, select your RA2/YR (by default this is the same) folder. Also, when in skirmish, by default you won't be able to choose any side. Just choose another map.

Edited by kristofvanheule

So let me get this straigt...

I must extract the blitzkrieg 2.0 in my C:/Program/ra2 (for example) and them play it in there.

so not in C:/Program/YR

+ i must update YR , ?

kevin

k , thanks for all your help

Edited by Hon3st

allright, from the top: check to see which version YR is (bottom right corner welcome screen). If it's not v1.001 update it here.

Then run the Blitzkrieg installer from say your desktop (not your RA2/YR folder - by default RA2 and YR are in the same folder).

When it prompts you where to install the mod then choose your RA2/YR folder. It will make a shortcut onto your desktop. Run it...

Edited by kristofvanheule