DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zeebo

Question...

I recently downloaded it and IT ROCKS! :D :D

The only problem i have is that i can't build naval yards or naval units for that matter, do any of you have the same problem??

I think there may just be something wrong with what the mod lets u build because I have seen the AI build a shipyard and ships, but I cant seem to.

Help would be nice :)

Thanks

Thanks, this works.

But sometimes i'll start a map and the Game will experience a Fatal Error as soon as it's done loading and the MCV appears. I can play on some maps but not others.

that is not that bug!

if this bug happens then after you played 30 seconds and then booom all your units and buildings gone

And no, im using my CD key, not some hack, which, under no circumstances, can affect SINGLE PLAYER game play because even if someone does use it, it'd have to connect to the internet which, last time i actually read the EULA, says nothing about background internet checking

Yea, that thing that pops up which we all instinctively hit 'Ok' or 'Next' without even looking...

EULA = End User Licence Agreement.

In theory, you agree to everything in it before installing the game. But as products go, if you disagree, no shop will take it back as technically it isn't faulty and thus they are not obliged to. And you cannot see/read the EULA before you buy the game either.

In effect, you are ass-raped without the courtesy of a reach-around, and ppl stand for it because "it's only a computer game". Great, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Ah, the greasy teens working in my local games store believe you if you tell them they forgot to put the disk in! Thats a real 2 for 1 offer