DerelictStudios Forums

I have been thinking. Blitz has a bit of a "What if the war had lasted longer" thing going on, Since the M28, Maus and Sturmtiger (only a few) never actually went into production, or saw a battle, that some other german projects near completion could be used, such as:

-Do335 Fighter/Bomber- This flew, and had many variants such as a twin-cockpit and a night fighter, as well as a "Zwilling"* and bomber.

do335_3.jpg

-The Soviet BI-1 Jet fighter

BI-1.jpg

The american XF-85 goblin parasite fighter

xf85.jpg

The german JU322 Mammut transport

322.jpg

the american X11 Recon (think P38 for high altitude)

xf11-1.jpg

The British Meteor (designed as an ME262 counter)

Meteor_Fighter.jpg

German ME209 High speed interceptor

me209.jpg

American XF5U "Pancake"- Prototype naval fighter. Very fast. VERY Manuverable.

vot-xf5u.jpg

Edited by Sasquatch

IIRC, the crew had plans for the Meteor... And you really have to trust them when they make their unit listings, they kinda are history buffs on the subject. :)

IIRC, the crew had plans for the Meteor... And you really have to trust them when they make their unit listings, they kinda are history buffs on the subject. :)

History buffs? you giving them tooo little credit

Yeah, IM the resident history buff.

You'd be surprised how many BlitzII workers/members are history fanatics. These are just a few...

Yamato - Pretty much knows everything about a WWII navy from what I've seen.

Logan - Knows fucking EVERYTHING, mostly tanks I think.

Bio - Also knows pretty much everything.

There are PLENTLY of others as well.

Don't forget Flyby who's in the process of turning his big personal book library into an m'fing gigantic personal book library, and IronDuke as well.

I just had a possibly good idea...

I fblitz is ever going to have stealth aircraft... make them visible by having searchlights, and only searchlights and other planes can spot them..

I just had a possibly good idea...

No you don't.

Owned.

And yeah, the blitz2 team has enough brain cells to handle unit lists.

Wtf? Are you dissing Yamato? Yamato knows more about ANYTHING than you. Hell, my pet rock knows more about anythng than you. So how about, for once, you just try, to keep your mouth shut and your finger off of that "reply" button, and you just drink a nice, warm, cup of shut the fuck up.

Wow yotta.thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard of.......

Yam didnt get Google God for nothing........

I've already survived one flame holocaust between those two, so I should get through this one ok.

meh Yamato is such an expert on navies as I am on airplanes of the 30th century  <_<

i dont see you being placed on anybody's list about people who are history fanatics

or saying anything good about you not in one post if they have could you point it out besides if somebody had done so they would have been sarcastic or just plain dumb also the bad comments would have vastly out weighed the good commets if there where any

quote whitman

Yamato, you just made my day.

Yamato, I have to say you're probably the coolest person on here - at least in my book.

quote JokersAce

Yamato's great!

also with firestorms hand rasing post/vote clearly shows how liked you are on these forums or are you to dumb to know that all this dissing not just by me but a large number of other forum users to know that you are not liked here noob!

people who know me long enough on these forums know i dont like to flame and i would like to point out that i made my peace with yotta before for the benifit for the forum but obviously with the above post hes broken that and that im not going to do nothing about it

post-2-1143704415.jpg

Edited by Yamato

*hides in massive armored bunker at an undisclosed location and prepares for global devestation*

*Hides In The Same massive armored bunker at an undisclosed location as Sasquatch and brings Chips and dip*

I cant wait for Bio to Come around and say somthing....

*turns on TV to watch events at hand unfold,munches on chips then Passes KV2 the Ruffles and dip, While drinking a bottle of coke, And closes blast doors*

Edited by Sasquatch