DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jackseno

Sorry Aaow

but your lack of updates and prolonged realese of 2.0 has lost you a fan. i wont be checking up on this mod anymore. and i know your all probably going: "oh see if we care" and im not trying to make you care im just saying i wont be here anymore because of the aformentioned reasons.

-Jackson

Well, that sucks. We had a special treat in store too. But, because of your friend Jackseno, we have decided against it. Thank you, Jackseno.

You may commence beating him.

To be quite frank, this is a hobby. It's not my job. I already have two of those. I hope that you realise that you're trading time for high standards with An Act of War. We don't rush things, and we don't do buggy releases.

Regardless, we will continue to work on v2.0 at our own pace, cutting no corners and rushing nothing. The end product will be well worth it.

If you don't feel like sticking around, that's your decision. No hard feelings, feel free to drop by anytime.

Edited by EvilViking

Having both is far better :)

but your lack of updates and prolonged realese of 2.0 has lost you a fan. i wont be checking up on this mod anymore. and i know your all probably going: "oh see if we care" and im not trying to make you care im just saying i wont be here anymore because of the aformentioned reasons.

-Jackson

It's not gonna speed up the release if that's what your hoping for...

You guys think too big. All you need is a hand on the mouth and a knife in the back.

swift and silent

I totally agree with Jack Seno.....you guys never update anymore if we post something like anything new u guys get pissed so w.e. im out of here 2 bc ive lost interest....you guys dont to anything to keep a person of the edge of there chair or w.e....oo and ur not #1 on the ModDB site ur like #5

I'll refer you back to my original post. I'm extremely busy right now, and will be for at least another few weeks. Among other things, I'm applying for college, taking the SATs, building a new house, and all of that on top of school, work and church.

What good is modding going to do me if I have no where to stay and no job?

In any case, hopefully I'll have a full update together soon (getting an update online requires several hours of dedicated work).