DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jackseno

Sorry Aaow

I totally agree with Viking. He, and the others working on AAOW or any other mod doesn't profit a cent or any experience on doing this but he IS doing it for US, fans and what we do? Beg for updates like inpatient 8 year olds when the team has much more important things to do.

if nescessary, couldnt he delegate some powers to his second in command, and like, just post some new screenshots to hold us over, or is that a no no in viking land?

I currently have over 500 screenshots, and 3-4 FINISHED renders. I just haven't had the time to prepare an update. :P It looks like thanks to the snow I can't go to work today, so hopefully there will be an update soon.

Oh, and did I happen to mention that I'm currently working on a trailer for v2.0 featuring full 3D animation and effects, as well as never-before seen footage from the singleplayer campaign? I thought not. ( 8<| No eta for it's release I'm afraid, as I still have about 80% of the animation to do.

how long has it been since AAOW first started on the mod ? you should be glad that theyre almost at v2.0, some mods take a good few years to get as far as the AAOW team has, if you leave because you cant be botherd to wait for the next release, and havnt even done anything to help the team, thats just plain childish

shame on you jack

It's hard to say. Pestilence modeled a good amount (most, even) of the Iraqi vehicles before he left, he textured a lot of it too.

As for how long An Act of War has been in development, it's about 3 years since the beginning now. But, that's misleading, as originally, we were just a very small mod with a few new models. We've only been a total conversion for about 2 years. Since then, our standards have been changing as well, which is why 90% of the USA side was redone in v2.0.

I currently have over 500 screenshots, and 3-4 FINISHED renders. I just haven't had the time to prepare an update. :P It looks like thanks to the snow I can't go to work today, so hopefully there will be an update soon.

Oh, and did I happen to mention that I'm currently working on a trailer for v2.0 featuring full 3D animation and effects, as well as never-before seen footage from the singleplayer campaign? I thought not.  ( 8<| No eta for it's release I'm afraid, as I still have about 80% of the animation to do.

Viking i love you!

Edit by EvilViking: Err, no. lol

Edited by EvilViking

How you doing viking, along with the rest of the team?

I was just popping in and saw you got slammed on again....nothing has changed since I left. Hahah, ight well I'm out, I have some homework to do. Catcha lata Vike.

BTW You either need to get on MSN more or get AIM and get on so we can chat once in awhile. I am usually on during classes since I'm bored. Not always but most of the time. I AM paying attention though, I can do 2 things at once.

Edited by EvilViking

LOL! Yotta stole IronRaptor's avatar!

Yup, we're all good here... we're using one of your maps (heavily modified) in a new trailer... :ph34r: I was on MSN some on Saturday. Yup. Back to not studying for the SATs.

Hey Vike, don't study for those SAT's or even take them unless the college ur applying for is asking for them specifically. Anymore colleges ignore the SAT's and go by grade scores, course taken and the ACT mostly.

If your college asks for good SAT scores then disregard my comment. I got a 1040 my first time. It sucked but I still got in and I never submitted my SAT score at all!