DerelictStudios Forums
EvilViking

Finally - An Update!

OMG GET OVER IT NERDS HE HAS A LIFE

w.e. but ur right evil im so sorry for saying u guys are dead :lol:

well im sure u guys are doing a lot of work but if ur understaffed then why dont u post Bulletins up saying that u guys need help

and black hawk stop being to over reactive lol

Edited by PedroV1500

Something with the site's MySQL database is screwed up, and I barely know HTML. mastermike707 is going to fix it once he gets back from vacation.

I might just post a screenshot or something up on the blank page, I'm getting tired of seeing it that way. :lol:

the black hawk is the best :blink:

sorry wrong place

can somone help me i have never posted in forum before

Edited by Tore29

yo pplz... im new to this AAow thing i just signed up. for the signed up users who posted their email addresses, are we gonna get notified when AAow 2.0 gets released? and is AAow 1.1 the newest version? and if it's not... can someone tell me which is? thats all... thanx in advance!

v1.1 is indeed the newest version, although it's so outdated, it's no longer a true representation of An Act of War.

As far as email notification goes, no you won't be notified. A newsletter is possible for the future, however. The best idea is just to keep an eye on the main page.

Welcome to the forums!

Actually, I have not posted on this forum for so long that I fogot my username/ password, so I made up a new one. I actually broke the news ON THIS FORUM when Atari's An Act of War came out a year ago. Don't get me wrong; I had the AOW mod installed for a very long time. It could have been the greatest mod ever for ZH if it was ever finished. I'm just stating the obvious. It's been what...2 YEARS since AOW v1.1 came out?? And no updates since?? Come on... do you really think that this mod will ever be finished? Especially since Viking is busy with college. It would seem he has other priorities. (no direspect intended, Viking.) Sure, some day someone may pick up the gauntlet and finish this thing, but by the time they do, will anyone care anymore? With Supreme Commander and C&C 3 are right around the corner?

This mod has a special place in my heart. It was the first one I ever tried for ZH, and I still love it; that's what keeps me checking in from time to time to see if any progress has been made.

Edited by SGT_A2M

Actually, we're in the middle of a re-organization. In the last few months I've moved into an unfinished house (long story.... yay renovations!), taken on a second job, and been very busy with college and various other activities.

However, I now have my own (extremely powerful) workstation notebook PC and high-speed internet, which I am currently networking so that I can use it. I'm also in the process of updating and gathering new software tools for use with An Act of War.

Within the next few weeks, we're going to start rolling like crazy.

Regardless of when the final version of v2.0 comes out, it will come out. This project isn't going anywhere.

Keep an eye out. ;)

Hmm... You said aaow 1.1 isn't really a representation of aaow anymore...

So you should really release something... I mean everyone here has been

waiting for 2 years for the next ver, so even if it's only 60% complete, I think

everyone would still be very happy just to see how it's changed and what aaow

has become.

Also I have a couple questions:

1. Is the AH-6 still in the game? I'm hopeing it is, as it's my favorite unit.

2. Would it be possible to use a AH-1z super cobra, insted of the apache?

Don't get me wrong I like apache's as much as the next guy, but every

mod that replaces the commanche uses one, and other than vgo no other

mod uses a cobra :(

3. Well this is just an idea I had, that I think is cool, I don't know how hard it would

be to do... Replace the "dumb" bomb on the F-15 with a... Say GBU-24, and as

the eagle aproches it's target a laser "paints" the target like the laser the rocket

soldier uses. This could be an upgrade even.

Just my 2 cent

:ph34r: Shadows :ph34r:

Just a warning, any unnecessary negative posts will be removed and the poster will be warned as is appropriate.

Feel free to express your opinions, but I'm tired of seeing topic after topic of "OMG wher is teh AoW 2? u guyz suk!" :rolleyes:

If I still spent 5 hours a day on An Act of War, I'd be asking for a paycheck.