DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Talon

Small Mod Ideas

Guest Talon

Ok, ive played AR2 before and downloaded the manual ive also downloaded AR1 and ive seen the AR1 has no comparsion to the storyline on the manual so what i was thinking of was, maybe you could create like altered AR1 mods for Tib Sun like one of the mining war between the Nemora and Dezhori, and maybe one with the 1st Invasion on Artigo with the Nemesis Genesis and the scrin. I think it would be a good idea and alot of fun to play on Tib Sun and it wouldnt take long to create. with Sun Edit so what do you think :P

Guest Alexander

I think you have good ideas. Make it, then give it to 'em.

Course, you've gotta ask them.

You know, that idea is really good. Maybe Chrono can incorporate it into Project R for Generals as I don;t know if someone would have time to make it for TS..

Guest Talon

i just thought of an other idea for people without RA2 but have TS how about AR2 the TS Version, AR2 but on TS you could have Jumpjets as Seraphs and Attack Buggies as Quads.

Guest Alexander

Just full of ideas aren't we? why don't you just ask them for a license and then go out and make a bunch of mods for them, with some credit pointed at you ovcourse.

They did create Nemesis 2, which is a TS mod (You can download it at the site). However, I doubt Chrono will really be interested creating another Mod for TS, when you have the fully moddable Generals. If he is going to incorporate these ideas anywhere, it most likely would be for YR or Generals.

Guest Talon

I know about Nemesis 2 im downloading it know, anyway i was thinking why spend a long time modding Generals to make small mods like that when you could use Sun Edit to make mods very easy

Guest Alexander

I played a mod for TS named AR2. Is that the one your talkin about? The game went sooooooo slow when you deployed that sensor array that called down the wrath of god. Huge damage.

anyway i was thinking why spend a long time modding Generals to make small mods like that when you could use Sun Edit to make mods very easy

I'm sure he would incorporate the basic idea into the huge Generals TC and I'm sure the engine itself is more flexible. I'm not really a spokesperson for Chrono, I only know about the mission stuff as I am doing it, so you will have to wait until he can tell you what he thinks of your idea.

Guest Alexander

What have you never heard of? The mod? Here, go to www.TiberiumSun.com, it's there under the TiberianSun/Firestorm download tab. Tmamp, Did you ever make a mod? I vageuly remember something that might have had your hand in it. Then again, maybe it was chrono......

Guest Talon

i have never made a TS mod i have made a small RA2 mod called City Fight but it was never put online, it focused around Urban fighting with stuff like all units could garrison etc..

Guest Alexander

That sound cool. However, the TS question was pointed at Tmamp. : ^ ) I would like to play your mod if you could get it to me. I'll test it and if I like it in the tiniest way, I'll web-it on my site.

I was making a mod called Subterfuge, which I still have and production has slowed down to almost a halt, but I really don;t mind. It was a mod for YR, but unfortunatly you won;t be able to play it anytime soon ;)

Guest Alexander

Awwwwwwww! I like playing mods. the never ending perspective is so enjoyable. New units, new buildings, new stats, bla, bla. Why don't you have me and yurikenobi work on it with you?

No thanks ;) It will probably come out eventually, but right nnow my concentration is on helping mods like Future Crisis, AR2, Project R, and Blitzkrieg 2.

Guest Alexander

Blitzkrieg, is it any good? I let my cousin borrow my YR disk and I havn't been able to play it yet. Same with AR2, which really bites.

Guest Alexander

Yo, Tmamp, I'm jetting. One question, I keep getting e-mails from chronosfera saying stuff about my topic in the forum. Why?

Huh, I didn't send any mails, maybe it was the board who sent it using my email address. I have no idea how this board works ;)

And I never made an 'AR2' for TS. Never heard of it either :|