DerelictStudios Forums

Are you guys planning to add the 155mm howitzer infantry/tank support Brummbar ?

We'll let you know if we do. It's 15cm (150mm), by the way. Also, Psi is never, ever a spokesperson for Derelict Studios or Blitzkrieg II, so it's typically best to just disregard everything he says. It's not that he always wrong, it's just that his comments never hold any value, so just ignore everything he says and you'll be better off.

Logan Hartke

Are you guys planning to add the 155mm howitzer infantry/tank support Brummbar ?

We'll let you know if we do. It's 15cm (150mm), by the way. Also, Psi is never, ever a spokesperson for Derelict Studios or Blitzkrieg II, so it's typically best to just disregard everything he says. It's not that he always wrong, it's just that his comments never hold any value, so just ignore everything he says and you'll be better off.

Logan Hartke

You should probably do they same for me :D

Also, amusingly enough, I've discovered thanks to Tom Jentz that the Sturmpanzer IV was never actually called the Brummbar by the Germans - the name "Brummbar" only appeared in a few Allied intelligence reports. The Germans just always called it the Sturmpanzer.

<3 Panzer Tracts

okay are you guys planning to fix the me-190t as the ju-87c on the axis 5 campaign ? , any plans for the grill series of konigstiger variants ? , any plans to upgrade the panther into the panther ausf g or f series with a 88mm gun ?

Edited by Blitzkrieg

lol Just wait untill R3 and findout man.

And dont start asking about japan, MA is working on that. (just look in psisoilder28's sig) :ph34r:

Yes, really. It was after his second post that Bio and I discussed how obvious it was that he was "Blitzkrieg". Obviously, you were oblivious, as was raptor, apparently. That's okay, because we didn't have any trouble seeing it and taking care of him. So, no, he was not 'unbanned' as you thought, nor was Bio talking about him in regards to MA. He was talking about Blitzkrieg, or, should I say, 'ex-Blitzkrieg'.

So, yes, you remain clueless.

"Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Logan Hartke

I thought he got unbanned because when you get banned you cant view the forums, at all. Or did you just ban his account instead of I.P. ban? And when he got pooned I was new to the forums, thus not having a clue what the heck was happening around me.