DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kornlord283

everything AR3

please.... u can use conventional rank names, this is not the genesis army!

Just an idea, but this on the same planet right and plays before AR 2. If so there must be some connection between the new or old (depends on how you look at it) faction and the Genesis. So why wouldn't Genesis names be used by the new faction.

this happens over 30 years before the idea of merging atrigans into one even surfaced, there were no etherealization technologies existing, no pure aura, no divine genesis, and i have no idea what u mean by 'new faction' and 'old faction'

Guest Teachno34
and i have no idea what u mean by 'new faction' and 'old faction'

But it does play on Atrigo right and there must be some cultural connection of any kind, so why not the names. It could easily happen, besides it could be a god tie in with AR 2

As for the new and old faction. It happens before AR 2, therefore they are old, but the game is made afterwards so thus the faction(s) could be considered new.

Guest Teachno34
yes I am making cultural things for AR3

i will need to talk to Godwin first though

I would assume that it would only be logical to have some sort of cultural background in AR 3 that would link it to AR 2, because I assume the Genesis and the Nemesis, didn't really appear out of thin air, regardless of the circumstances that the Scrin may caused, with their arrival.

Guest Commander

wheres the 'bloody' timeline ?:rolleyes: in the manual right?anyway, i think not many people read the manual , all i read was the part on nemesis base building strategies, building the tech first then go for the silo lol but i'll always have economy crisis then

Guest Mad Ivan
wheres the 'bloody' timeline ?:rolleyes: in the manual right?anyway, i think not many people read the manual , all i read was the part on nemesis base building strategies, building the tech first then go for the silo lol but i'll always have economy crisis then

lol.

Its a good thing that the Generals Engine Doesnt have the ability to create them economy crisis :o

Guest Loknar

Calm down kornlord, you're sounding like Godwin now :o . Maybe there is something to be gained from this - chrono how about you stick the manual information etc as a BIG link on the forums, storyline, units page etc so people can view it there. Those that don't get flamed as n00bs and its a lot simpler :rolleyes: .

What the hell are you all doing :eek: :eek: :eek:

And only Godwin can type in font size = 14

Guest Teachno34
What the hell are you all doing :eek: :eek: :eek:

And only Godwin can type in font size = 14

Obviously not as the others seem to become clones of Godwin (now that is a disturbing thought)

Guest Teachno34
no, only my first big-font post was font size 14

the others are font size 20 and 24

hehe lol :rolleyes: :o :D

Still two Godwins is still one to many in most cases.

Guest Teachno34
1 to many, hell thats 2 to many :P

I like to think that everyone has his or her place in this world, so there should atleast be one Godwin, even if he can be ass sometimes.