DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lars573

Solid Snake In The New Ssb Game

But on the down side Snake could get his ass kicked by Pikachu. :huh:

Edited by Lars573

At the end of the war there was one man left standing...The souls of many strived to stop him. Mario had died within the first raid from mushroom kingdom, his neck lay in peaces. The pokemon used there powers of earth, fire, and water but they fell with bullet holes. As this warrior walked from the ashs hit lite a smoke, gave a simple cough. Then he fell himself!

Ohhh I'm buying the wii I'm sold...Btw the Wii is going to win this console race, The new systems are targeting the very hardcore and people who have money to spend on this sort of stuff. With that being said more developers are going to jump on the more economical system first. I much rather pay 200 instead of 600...

Edited by Captain Miller

or even worse, snake loosing to jigglypuff...... :ph34r:

I think nintendo execs are too busy thinking with their wiis to come up with good ideas. Or maybe they've been too busy naming the 'wiitroller'

I am the best Smash Bros. player ever. I can't wait to play online so I can prove it instead of having my friends and extended family roll their eyes :P

You know, Nintendo tries hard to distance itself from the "norm". Somtimes it tries too hard. But I don't care what you say about "wii" or the controller, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is going to rule. (METAKNIGHT FTW)

I am the best Smash Bros. player ever. I can't wait to play online so I can prove it instead of having my friends and extended family roll their eyes :P

We need to play each other. Everytime a someone claims he or she is the best SSB player and is undefeatable, I end up beating them. Beatting them badly too.

You might be able to beat right now though. I haven't touched SSB in years. I miss my 64 :(

Who do you play as?

Edited by Magus15690

We need to play each other. Everytime a someone claims he or she is the best SSB player and is undefeatable, I end up beating them. Beatting them badly too.

You might be able to beat right now though. I haven't touched SSB in years. I miss my 64 :(

Who do you play as?

I play as Bowzer :P He rmindes me of a KV-2 tank..... B)

smash bros is smash bros, its just good.

and Nintendo is also making a controler for games and it looks like a redone supernes controler with 2 josticks, and a gun holder to make the controler a gun!

Who do you play as?

Yeah I haven't played Melee in years. When I was at the height of my game I could take on three level 9's on the same team against me and win handily.

I play as Link mainly, but also Samus and occasionally Ganondorf or Captain Falcon.

I hate you. I play as Link and can single-handedly take on 3 lvl 9s too. However I've never played as Ganondorf because I've never played Melee. I played SSB on N64.

Melee > any other console game barring Halo

Hey what if the next SSB game has A Grunt as a fighter??? :lol:

I remember me and my friends always having huge competitions in SSB and Melee. I would mostly play as characters like Ganondorf, just because i love the shear stopping power of those kinds of characters. :D

I would also play as Ganondorf, along with Link anf Kirby. I wonder if the old characters will be getting any new special attacks.

Edited by Darth Andrew

They had better. Some characters are sooo weak, it's just unfair that they suck. Luigi for instance. He's been my character from SSB to SSBM, but omg he sucks so much. He had better be balanced in SSBB.

I'll tell you who sucked. Jigglypuff, that's who. And wanna know which character I hate the most? Ness. I despise the sunova bitch kid and his damned yo-yo... <_<

Edited by Magus15690

Jigglypuff was great for humiliating people. There is always something extra bad about loosing to Jigglypuff.