DerelictStudios Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ultimate_Weapon_X

Well, Thas My Problem...

Hi everybody, first, congratulations to the modding team, the mod is great, but icant enjoy it very well :( , i downloaded the mod, i install it, and as i want to play appears a problem.. well, now i have try with modtoaster, now the mod works, but somehow i have no AI for skirmish, i just win and i can even play, the missions works fine, but i want to use the other heavy tanks!, please, help!

Noted that the AI kind of restricts science builds like the more advanced weapons factories till you attack the enemy base,infantry only attacks on my home base till I take out at least a power station and then it implements the full build/science attack tree.

I assume that's an anti turtling measure that's been incorporated.

No, i think, i dont explained the problem right..., i beginn a skirmish game and i win instantly, i think is a problem with the mod toaster..... , but other way i cant even install the mod.., i have the spanish version of ZH (only text is spanish) maybe that causes some conflict, but is the only mod that i have with modtoaster hat presents that problem :(

Sadly the AI is not yet complete, but it's the best we have so far. We're hoping to have excellent AI for R3.