DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

"hello, Can Anyone Hear Me..."

This is Phoib speaking, can anyone hear me?

There has been some major upgrade trouble at the hosting company we are hosted at, so we have been down for a couple of hours. The last bugs are being fixed, but I hope everything works now, and will continue to work.

Thanks for your patience.

Lol Mister Ninja. I'm glad DS is back up...i got 2 hours sleep last night, its now 00.30 and I have to hand in a big coursework assignment...well its now today. Needless to say it's still a decent way from being finished so i need all the distractions I can get to keep me awake long enough to go back and do anothre paragraph.

You like flaming people when they do nothing, don't you. I don't have time for a dictionary, and so what if I am a native english speaker, the schooling here isn't what i would call "up to it".

the schooling here isn't what i would call "up to it".

Clearly.

I don't flame you, I reprimand you for being idiotic. Your posts have the useful content of thumbtacks in a five-year-old's birthday cake. You would have far more time to post intelligently if you weren't so busy posting replies consisting entirely of emoticons and misspelled words to every thread in the Off Topic forum.

Grow up. Your excuses are as pathetic as your attempts to divert attention from your cognitive shortcomings. Killakanz and Korona both seem perfectly able to behave at higher than a seven-year-old conversational level and they were brought up in the British school system, so that's no excuse. No time? Please.

Let us know when you get out into the real world. It should come some time after puberty.

Logan Hartke

the schooling here isn't what i would call "up to it".

Clearly.

I don't flame you, I reprimand you for being idiotic. Your posts have the useful content of thumbtacks in a five-year-old's birthday cake. You would have far more time to post intelligently if you weren't so busy posting replies consisting entirely of emoticons and misspelled words to every thread in the Off Topic forum.

Grow up. Your excuses are as pathetic as your attempts to divert attention from your cognitive shortcomings. Killakanz and Korona both seem perfectly able to behave at higher than a seven-year-old conversational level and they were brought up in the British school system, so that's no excuse. No time? Please.

Let us know when you get out into the real world. It should come some time after puberty.

Logan Hartke

:worship:

Kind of harsh.... isn't he only in seventh grade?

When I were in seventh grade, I don't know how to use grammar good; And people would making fun of I. We should all, learns to tolerate people which speak bad English .....

If he's only in seventh grade, he shouldn't be posting here.

Additionally, grammar is not closely related to age past elementary -- effort is a much larger influence.

And since (I hope) this was obviously on purpose:

When I were in seventh grade, I don't know how to use grammar good; And people would making fun of I. We should all, learns to tolerate people which speak bad English .....

When I was in seventh grade, I didn't know how to use grammar well; and people would make fun of me. We should all learn to tolerate people who speak bad English.

Good God, it's even more horrifying to actual read through it and individually identify all the errors.

Edited by Nox

Almost.

well; and people

should be

well, and people

or

well; people

or

well. People

Yeeesh.....SATs are coming up, I've been thinking messed up the last few days

:blink:

It should be a period, none of your other "options" are grammatically correct. The paragraph is poorly structured to begin with, but that is okay. We all better our grasp of language with practice, but it starts with a desire to learn and improve. If the willingness isn't there, it isn't going to happen no matter how much protesting transpires.