DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

Cybernations

You were gone for a week? Thought there was an absence of asshole on the forums.

You were gone for a week? Thought there was an absence of asshole on the forums.

Say, do you guys hear something? Meh, I'm sure it's not important.

Edited by Monkey

Well, the Feuersturm Empire is taking a beating. Seven nuclear attacks have been crippling, although I am still able to wage war, my capacity to do so is becomnig extremly limiting.

Anyone else in the same boat as me? Another guy with 14 nukes came out of peace mode an attacked me. I can only suspect I am to recieve another 7 days worth of nuking....yet again.

LOL :D :D :D

Perhaps due to a mental ailment, he cultivated the idea of a Final Solution, one of destroying the alliance that had once attacked him. One fateful day, the terrorist known only as "Phoib" detonated a 25 Kiloton Atomic Device in the Capital of Werbistan, causing massive damage to the beautiful city. He and a few of his followers then proceeded to launch suicide strikes upon the most senior nations of the IAA, launching Nuclear Weapon after Nuclear Weapon in a desperate attempt to destroy them. While his efforts led to his own destruction, many of the once mighty capital nations of the IAA suffered huge damage, destroying many a beloved landmark. The GGA herself offered condolences for the bombing, and the kind nations of LOSS offered aid to the besieged nations. Phoib, however, still operated on the insane idea that he and a few others could destroy the IAA. Justice will soon seize him and upon those who aid his vile quest. Recently the IAA has struck back hard against these rogues, both against Phoib and those who aid him. One by one, the Insane Cabal of Phoib...

That's just ace, leading the Insane Cabal...

The Third World War

The Imperial Assault Alliance was in ascendancy. After its victory against the Allies, the entire alliance was extremely confident. Perhaps too confident. When the Great War III began to loom, the Imperials quickly took the side of Aegis, and its leaders and members pledged to defeat the Initiative once and for all even though two or three of it's leaders were against the war. A huge military build up began in the Imperial Armed Forces, and the Imperial Armed Forces aimed their sights at the Grand Global Alliance. After preparations, the Imperial Army invaded the Grand Lands, mounting initial quick victories. However, the Imperials were unprepared for a long war, and the Grand Global Alliance was much more prepared then the Allies ever were. In a few days, the Grand Global Army had mounted an offensive, slamming the Imperial Forces hard. Many a small nation in the Imperial Ranks were anarchied, and quite a few leaders sued for peace. The Imperial Leadership still pressed for continued fighting, but things were looking grim. The Grand Lands had soon been retaken by the GGA, and Imperial Territories were now facing bombardment. The Global Air force, which had at first been caught with their pants down, had taken to the skies, overwhelming the heroic but doomed Imperial Air force. By now, the mood in the Imperial Ranks had soured, and many a prime nation was resigning. Many Imperial Leaders went into "exile" inside the Imperial Bunker, and argued intensely upon further involvement. In the entire Great War III, the Initiative was routing Aegis on all fronts, and the Imperial Territories were no exception. Soon, the Imperial Air force was idle, completely out of fuel. The Imperial Army was exhausted and in full retreat. The Grand Global Army was in just as bad shape, but supplies from the NPO poured in, wrecking any chances of Imperial Victory. Out gunned, outnumbered, and outfought, the last Imperial Nations surrendered before the Globals could overrun the capital of Werbistan. Graciously, the GGA allowed the IAA to simply surrender with merciful terms, and the Imperials were finally out of the war. The IAA had faced its first great loss.

What the .... they're awfully full of themselves. The IAA got clobbered from days 1 despite the fact that the Grand Global Alliance came under attack from 4-5 smaller alliances which together outnumbered the GGA.

The GGA hit back hard while still pummeling the NAAC and later Legion Nations.

I am just so hoping the IAA feels confident again and attacks the GGA, just so we can finish this annoying fly.

How in the hell did you get negative soldiers? Is that because you're in anarchy? Why are you in anarchy, for that matter?

Edited by Monkey

That's what i am wondering as well. Perhaps it's related to the government position.

Anyway if you continue with this nation, first buy some soldiers (about 20-30) to get a positive soldier count.

Team color black huh... you're better of with GOONS as an alliance. The Order Of Light is a multicolor alliance which usually means they have little in common to bind them as an alliance.

Cattle and spices.. mediocre resources, but at least better than Gold/Furs which i have.

But i'm not in need of those resources esp. not outside the green team.

Edited by Andre27

Because i am an idiot. lol, don't start blck!

Your nation's defenses were considerably depleted on 6/27/2007. As a result of your recent lack of defending security forces riots have sparked up within your nation and have thrown your government into Anarchy. The riots are expected to last until 6/30/2007 regardless of any action that you attempt to take. You will not be able to change your government until these riots end.

Im dead.

Not as dead as me. These FAN fucks have a damn good strategy, although not a respectable one. Nuke 6 days, get another person to come out of peace and continue nuking. meanwhile the original goes into peace mode and continues cycle. No land attacks, these guys sell all their soldiers so we cant touch their money reserves nor their tech. This is causing quite a few headaches for us. Anyone out here going to be able to give me some post war aid (and Im talking like 10 million). Im down about 3k in Infrastructure (jsut over half of what I used to have) and lost 3/4 of my land. At todays update my military will be completly deplete (2,000 brave Empire soldiers going to make an attack against them, then are going to disband asap) and no way of accepting aid till the first.

Im dead.

Your resources suck anyway. Best to just start over.

'course, mine do too - I would have started over if I had known any better...

Edited by Monkey

Not as dead as me. These FAN fucks have a damn good strategy, although not a respectable one. Nuke 6 days, get another person to come out of peace and continue nuking. meanwhile the original goes into peace mode and continues cycle. No land attacks, these guys sell all their soldiers so we cant touch their money reserves nor their tech. This is causing quite a few headaches for us. Anyone out here going to be able to give me some post war aid (and Im talking like 10 million). Im down about 3k in Infrastructure (jsut over half of what I used to have) and lost 3/4 of my land. At todays update my military will be completly deplete (2,000 brave Empire soldiers going to make an attack against them, then are going to disband asap) and no way of accepting aid till the first.

I've just sent 9 million in aid. Haven't got that amount. It'd take 3 weeks to gather that. <_<

The Third World War

The Imperial Assault Alliance was in ascendancy. After its victory against the Allies, the entire alliance was extremely confident. Perhaps too confident. When the Great War III began to loom, the Imperials quickly took the side of Aegis, and its leaders and members pledged to defeat the Initiative once and for all even though two or three of it's leaders were against the war. A huge military build up began in the Imperial Armed Forces, and the Imperial Armed Forces aimed their sights at the Grand Global Alliance. After preparations, the Imperial Army invaded the Grand Lands, mounting initial quick victories. However, the Imperials were unprepared for a long war, and the Grand Global Alliance was much more prepared then the Allies ever were. In a few days, the Grand Global Army had mounted an offensive, slamming the Imperial Forces hard. Many a small nation in the Imperial Ranks were anarchied, and quite a few leaders sued for peace. The Imperial Leadership still pressed for continued fighting, but things were looking grim. The Grand Lands had soon been retaken by the GGA, and Imperial Territories were now facing bombardment. The Global Air force, which had at first been caught with their pants down, had taken to the skies, overwhelming the heroic but doomed Imperial Air force. By now, the mood in the Imperial Ranks had soured, and many a prime nation was resigning. Many Imperial Leaders went into "exile" inside the Imperial Bunker, and argued intensely upon further involvement. In the entire Great War III, the Initiative was routing Aegis on all fronts, and the Imperial Territories were no exception. Soon, the Imperial Air force was idle, completely out of fuel. The Imperial Army was exhausted and in full retreat. The Grand Global Army was in just as bad shape, but supplies from the NPO poured in, wrecking any chances of Imperial Victory. Out gunned, outnumbered, and outfought, the last Imperial Nations surrendered before the Globals could overrun the capital of Werbistan. Graciously, the GGA allowed the IAA to simply surrender with merciful terms, and the Imperials were finally out of the war. The IAA had faced its first great loss.

What the .... they're awfully full of themselves. The IAA got clobbered from days 1 despite the fact that the Grand Global Alliance came under attack from 4-5 smaller alliances which together outnumbered the GGA.

I am just so hoping the IAA feels confident again and attacks the GGA, just so we can finish this annoying fly.

I didn't wait on them, I started on my own ;)

Im dead.

Your resources suck anyway. Best to just start over.

'course, mine do too - I would have started over if I had known any better...

Not anymore :P

Im trading cattle for gold here, more cattle, trees and fish. I was thinking about starting agian but i just took all my peoples money from taxes and got ome more land and now got 3 soldiers. lol

My people are happy now. :D

Oh.. and Monkey ive offered a trade wih you just waiting for your reply, please accept i need the water. :rolleyes:

Edited by Blue Eagle

The Third World War

I didn't wait on them, I started on my own ;)

To be honest, it would have been better if you, Irken, Stumpster and Shadow had remained with the GGA instead of pulling that stunt.

The IAA is an accident waiting to happen, but in meantime the GGA could have used a number of banks/powerful nations extra.

He kicked you out because of that stunt. A bank would be most useful with the FAN nuclear bombardment.

Although the GGA isn't being targeted, the cash would be most welcome in support of our Allies.

Edited by Andre27

TIME TO CELEBRATE!

I FOUND A TARGET WITH A WAR SLOT OPEN!

Edit - ANOTHER one with a slot open! Yes, they're both pretty much already beat, but I really don't give a crap!

lol, phoib doesn't plan ahead

As for the wiki entries, I didn't write them. :D And from what I remember from the war, we did hold up somewhat well in the beginning, but that was only because GGA was focusing on the larger allinaces, along with the rest of the Initiative. We wouldn't have lasted a day if you guys consolidated your forces against us. After we declared at update, I was suprised that not a single GGA nation counterattacked. But of course, you got the upper hand in a day or two, and the rest is history (which includes Werbistan :().

Edited by Darth Andrew

Im a bit horrible i only have a army of 3 and going to fight some one tomorrow with an army of 2, i wounder who will win. If he wins im going to be sad all... day!

To: Andre27    From: HarlDane    6/29/2007 4:54:26 PM Subject: Nuclear Attack

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by HarlDane. You lost 7352 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 150.000 miles of land, 150.000 infrastructure, and 1/4 of your aircraft force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

I responded in force.

To: HarlDane    From: Andre27    6/29/2007 6:42:08 PM Subject: Nuclear Attack

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Andre27. You lost 3275 soldiers, 480 defending tanks, 1 cruise missiles, 92.300 miles of land, 150.000 infrastructure, and 1/4 of your aircraft force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Sadly enough that first nuke after being in Peace Mode for a week knocked me out of the top 5%.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by HarlDane. You lost 6419 soldiers, 67 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 150.000 miles of land, 150.000 infrastructure, and 1/4 of your aircraft force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

For this one i didn't have a nuke to retaliate. :blink:

Worst case scenario: 4 nukes to go. He's got 5 and is at war with 3 nations. Let's see how this one goes.

For all those Anti-NPO people out there, im surprised they didnt try to attack us while we were getting nuked to hell by the FAN buggers. Glad that war is over (for me for awhile), I got about 2,000 infra to buy back still......Jsut pulled myself outta anarchy and am going to spend the remainder of the war licking my wounds (if any targets were left Id go attack em but they are few and rare). I just increase my army 1,000x fold, going from 100 soldiers back up to 10,000

in total, I took about 11 nukes. Lost so much land by nukes (god if i know why a nuke makes you lose land) that my population density was 175 / sqr miles opposed to the 65 / sqr mile before the war.

I ZI'd 4 people, and I didn't have to fire a single nuke! Even though I had them, someone always nuked them before me.

Edited by Feuersturm