DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

Cybernations

Ironic, it looks like the GGA has come full circle back into the alliance that everyone hates because its run by a power-hungry douchebag.

Only those with half a brain dislike/hate the GGA. Why would the GGA fear anyone wiht only half a brain :domo:

Ironic, it looks like the GGA has come full circle back into the alliance that everyone hates because its run by a power-hungry douchebag.

Only those with half a brain dislike/hate the GGA. Why would the GGA fear anyone wiht only half a brain :domo:

Because they are a hell of a lot stronger than you? GOONS could easily take GGA.

Because they are a hell of a lot stronger than you? GOONS could easily take GGA.

One on one certainly. However GOONS have been rather careless with their allies the last few weeks and they have only 1 of importance.

That one ally may not even take up arms against the GGA.

Now let's see, Goons vs GGA MDP web.. i know who will win and it isn't GOONS.

@Phoib: On a side note i almost got you off the hook a couple of weeks ago. At that time you had to be a wise guy though.

It's your own doing to be kept on the ZI list for this long.

Edited by Andre27

Aaaand... I joined FOK.

Hey Andre, please tell the GGA I am OUT of peacemode.

:)

We already noticed.

Now in case nobody noticed yet.. "Now cry havoc and let loose the dogs of war.."

The drums of war once again beat for the Feuersturm Empire.

To arms my brave troops of the Empire! Be strong and prevail once again throguh the tough weeds of war and come out above the rest!

Hail Pacifica!

Haile the Feuersturm Empire!

FOK has joined the war as well.

NTO is almost irrelevant now, AiD will follow soon :)

The alliance what I am in is still waiting for NpO to ask for his and still then we decide if we want to go to war. If we do I think we will go against TOOL a.k.a The Order Of Light. Our top 14 members could kick their arse all over the place.