DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

Cybernations

I believe it's those who aid a Nuclear rogue, but i'm checking with the Triumvirs to be on the save side.

Well, seems my poor old NPO has left me in the dirt. One of my enemies received millions worth in aid from this one person (1 direct aid of 2 million, then 3 indirect through other nations summing in 10 million). Caused me much damage, and now they have backed down apparently. In the Second Great War that is. And he got away scotch free. He has aided my enemies several times, but I fail to see why he has done this. I don't even know the guy.

Since I am forbidden from attacking any nation, anyone want to be paid to take him out?

He has no nukes, but is in an alliance. He has switched alliances about 5 times in a month, so I doubt his entire alliance will stick up for him, he is only a few days into his newest one.

I will pay about 20 million, or more dependant on situation.

Edited by Feuersturm

Should I join FAN? :P

That depends.. how do you look in pink?

One of the surrender terms is a move to the pink team :lol:

We'll see. Personally i think the forced move to Pink is the most humiliating.

Plus the changing the AA to 'Initiative POW'.

In one days of battles I have nearly anarchied my enemy. Have stolen 20 tech, 100 miles of land and killed countless.

God Dammit. Hit by a nuclear strike...again. This is going to hurt for awhile. Some 150 infra destroyed, doubled with 150 miles of land, all my soldiers, and more nukes expected to arrive. God help my citizens. :(