DerelictStudios Forums
Count von Phoib

Cybernations

NpO left WUT. God dammit we lose another ally?

I am so confused. Is the NPO going into civil war? This is getting alittle tense here, however It seems that the NpO are very, agressive towards us now?

Edited by Feuersturm

Am in the NPO but havnt been active in past week. I would assume political gesturing though.

But the forums are a mess. I can't get to our new forums, where Emperor Moo has moved our main to. Also, I dont even nkwo if there are a group of people sticking with Moladavi and the old order, as opposed to our new one....

I am so damned confused!

Edited by Feuersturm

Your in the NPO, right? Care to explain this? :domo: Seems kinda redundant if both are already in the Initiative.

Perhaps redundant now. The MDAP is a token of the strengthened friendship between the GGA and the NPO.

And off course one day i'm sure the WUT will break up, but not today, tomorrow or somewhere in the near future. :domo:

Dude we are going to have som real internal issues. Some of our Officers are for Moldavi and others for Moo. Dammit!

Dude we are going to have som real internal issues. Some of our Officers are for Moldavi and others for Moo. Dammit!

Don't Officers have a lot of power/influence? That can't be good.

Erm, why?

And that's gonna be a problem for me.... how do I go about leaving the GGA?

You PM Bilrow, Jonathan Brookbank and/or beareroftruth with your resignation as instructed in the charter.

Phoib his solution will only get you on a perma-ZI list.

However, visit the GGA forum and read the reason for leaving WUT before you decide to leave. :hb:

However, visit the GGA forum and read the reason for leaving WUT before you decide to leave. :hb:

I see. That changes things a bit.

*shuffles back to his hole*

Grr. I think people are plotting against us for some odd reason. People view us as the Nazi Germany of Cybernations....

Edited by Feuersturm

Grr. I think people are plotting against us for some odd reason. People view us as the Nazi Germany of Cybernations....

Feuersturm, the GGA and the NPO are still closely allied. We certainly do not view you as the "Nazi Germany of Cybernations".

The Grand Global Alliance decided to leave the World Unity Treaty (a.k.a. Initiative) because it no longer support the actions of some of the Initiative Alliance leaders.

Internal GGA post which has also been released on the CN forum:

[align=center]triumvirateflag4bilrowza7.gif[/align]

On December 15, 2006, the Grand Global Alliance was one of the original signatories of the World Unity Treaty (WUT) or also called the Initiative. Through those past 8 months we have stood tall and strong near our WUT allies in thick and in thin. As all people who study history will tell you, all empires in the world have had their glory day and then it was over. Examples of this can be seen in the history of Rome and the United Kingdom at the height of their empire.

The glory days of the Initiative have come and gone. No longer being the beacon of truth and honor in the cyberverse, the Initiative has fallen to allowing members who are banned to still lead their alliances while circumventing their ban to make sure they can still play. No longer are they allies that their "yes mean yes" and their "no's mean no", there is doubt and mistrust felt by us as your leaders of the Grand Global Alliance and some of those we have chosen to be allied with.

The Grand Global Alliance at this time has removed itself from the membership of the Initiative. Its is our obligation as leaders to ensure that, first, we obey the rules the game and ensure that we stay above the board on those rules to keep not only our personal nations from being banned for interacting with those that are knowingly and willfully breaking the rules but also keep this grand alliance going by ensuring that us as leaders don't leave a void in leadership with the sudden deletion and removal of us from the game or even as far as it effecting each and every member of this alliance.

As always, the Grand Global Alliance will do what is right for its integrity and self first and for its members. We thank each and every one of our members for going above and beyond and proving that the Grand Global Alliance is the grandest alliance in Cybernations.

Signed

BearerofTruth, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm

Bilrow, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm

Jonathan Brookbank, Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm

ALdbeign, Elder Statesmen

Emperor Lester II, Elder Statesmen

Kevin the Great, Elder Statesmen

seal1ug7.png

Please do not allow anybody to goad you and bait you into responding to this issue at the CyberNations Forum. We will not be calling out people or doing pot shots to those that we once called allies. Thanks.

As you can see from our internal statement we never even named or publicly embarrassed those to who we were allied.

You tell me what is more respectable leaving because we believed strongly in the situation or stay and forcing the issue of Dizzay violating his ban of CN and GOONS having him as leadership.

On a side note: I've been promoted to chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance

Feuersturm, the GGA and the NPO are still closely allied. We certainly do not view you as the "Nazi Germany of Cybernations".

The Grand Global Alliance decided to leave the World Unity Treaty (a.k.a. Initiative) because it no longer support the actions of some of the Initiative Alliance leaders.

Internal GGA post which has also been released on the CN forum:

As you can see from our internal statement we never even named or publicly embarrassed those to who we were allied.

On a side note: I've been promoted to chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance

Not the GGA. viewing us this way, but there are many others you have to admit. Started with LUE if i remember correctly.

Oh, btw. Congrats on the promotion.

Edited by Feuersturm