DerelictStudios Forums
Tomas

Your Own Nazy Rulership

I'd ally with poland and its allies, and other europe countries I can and just take those western eurpoe countries without war and wait for Soviet Union to invade poland and then kick poland out of alliance and declare war to Soviet Union with France, Britain and America together and do not ally Japan, if Japan start the hell Peral Harbour event I'm finished from armies smashed by American and Britain etc armies in Soviet Union and Germany bomed by their bombers.

Take Britain, then when that was complete take the Middle East, and then finally Russia.

1. NOT ally with Japan

2. Leave Russia alone

3. Begin overtaking Europe

4. Take over Britian and its colonies

5. Build a big a$$ U Boat fleet

6. Ally with Japan and send the fleet into the Pacific

7. Attack Russia slowly

8. Win :lol:

I would still invade poland, france, norway,etc just like in real life, but I would probably put more military emphasis on building the kreigsmarine's surface warships before war starts. (more battleships,cruisers,destroyers, and carriers to take on the royal navy on more equal footing.) I would also give the afrika corps far more support than hitler gave them in real life, so I could secure the middle east and take gibraltar, so the Italian navy could join in the battle of the atlantic. I would probably try harder to get spain and turkey to join the axis powers, so I would have more allies and more troops at my disposal. With turkey's help, I would conquer the soviet union, (since turkey would be able to invade southern russia, allowing me to focus more troops on central and northern russia) I would then procede with operation sea lion, and use my more powerful navy to fight off the royal navy to keep the ground troops secure and supply lines open.

After europe and north africa are secure, I could help Japan in the pacific by supplying them with new weapons and technologies. I might even send warships and ground troops to the pacific to aid in fighting against China, India, and australia. After this, it would all be about just hunkering down and developing new weapons to use against the americans sometime in the future. (most preferrably in the 1960's or 1970's)

I would resign and continue painting <_<

And shave of that rediculious moustache :lol:

Edited by pinbag

I'd invade czech republic. On my own. With a lovebug. And supplies of Durex. That country's packed with hot chics.

I'd invade czech republic. On my own. With a lovebug. And supplies of Durex. That country's packed with hot chics.

:lol: So true....

1-Do not stop funding advanced weapon tecnologies such as jets and rockets, fund it much more. Principally the atomic bomb.

2-Finish the Kriegsmarine fleet.

3-Send Stukas to bomb the British radar towers.

4-Use the Kriegsmarine helped by anti-ship rockets and U-boats to destroy the Royal Navy.

4,5-Triple the bombing of Crete, with help of more developed presicive A4 rockets and use Kriegsmarine to make a cooperative invasion with paratroopers (not really needed).

5-With UK unharmed against a large scale invasion send a massive amphibian assault on the Southwest Britain.

6-Alert Rommel about the allied cammouflaged movements and triple the offensive against the Northern Africa. Eventually winning it against the now fragilized

7-Incetive the japanese to fund heavily the production of rocket planes, heavy bombers, new tanks radar etc... by massive propaganda campaing that "is this how we winned the war yaddle, yaddle... and the USA is hidding a secret super advanced army yaddle, yaddle... making then a even more powerful ally with closed relationship.

8-Defeat UK with use of a high tech Blitz Machine powered up by jets, rockets, heavy bombers and carried based bombers. All before November 1941.

9-Pearl Harbour happens, send two thirds of the Kriegsmarine to help Japan.

10-Conquer Italy and become the one true power in Europe.

11-Now things come ugly, delay the invaision of URSS to March 1943. Giving time enough to build a mass of more advanced tanks such as the Tiger or Panther and equip troops heavily with snow equipament. Build snow approve tank tracks.

12-Finnaly the invasion of Soviet Union. Start it by a A4 precisive strike against the Kremling, killing Stalin and making Soviet morale to down zero.

13-Find and bomb secret production cities in URSS, cripling their production. Oppening the path for a heavilly supplied warmachine across the snow untill reach the Ural mountains.

14-Use a massive paratroop assault to capture the mountains and call an a Japanese offensive by East to make a push from two fronts in Soviet Union.

15-Deafeat the US navy to ensure japanese assault on Russia and relocate forces on pacific to attack northern Russian.

16-Defeat Soviet Union.

17-Launch atomic ICBM's (A9) and air raids against American major cities and military bases. Force then into peace.

18-Share the gains with Japan.

19-Pimp myself on the cheap women mass of the post war.

Edited by Tomas

It woulda been funnier if, instead of shareing it with Japan, if you horded (hording is kewlz B) ) the gain and declaired war on Japan to finish it all and take the whole world....

Me as Hitler...OK! Wierd idea still but here goes =>

1. Invade Poland in 1939 September third; Check!

2. Invade other nations, besides Russia; Check!

3. Research everything like Sturmgewerh, Jetengines, better bombers, ... without having the Luftwaffe / Waffen-SS / Werhmacht / Kriegsmarine bitch about everything so step 4 is =>

4. No Waffen-SS and we have Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine and Heer... And they should be LISTENING to me... not wining every 5 seconds

5. Attack Russia around March/April... When their best snow-defences are a gooner...

6. Russia would be in same panic as in Barbarossa BUT Germans would have like 3/4 more months to advance further to the Kremlin!

7. Capture Stalin and a lot of his generals

8. Take the war back to Britain in Afrika (cross the Kaukasus and take over the Middle east...

9. Order Rommel to, with his already recieved reinforcements and supplies, to attack Egypt and squish the Allies...

10. When Russia and Britain are slaughtererd ally theyself to Japan... (O yeah... NEVER (seriously) AND ALSO NEVER (I mean it, no joking) ally yourself to ITALY... Geesj they can't even shoot a wall if it was like 2 metres away (and I mean a big wall))

11. Attack Spain, conquer Spain... Attack Portugal, conquer Portugal...

Situation check:

I have entire Europe... besides Iceland... Check! Have got Europe until the Ural 'n stuff... Check! Have captured Middle east... Check! Conquererd Britain aswell... Checkkkkkkk (o yeah see step 12 for that)

12. When attacking Britain... I'll use 4 times as much fighters and those fighters can stay in the air for lets say 40 minutes... (= 40 mins dogfighting) Also my bombers ONLY attack military stuff, no civilicle cities orsumthing... Only airfields, harbors, factories, farms (yeah for food supply 'n stuff)...

13. Attack with 500 U-bote, Bismarck + Tirpitz + Graf Spee the Americans

14. Invade Asia (which is easy as feck because they prolly never seen a tank before...) and take over entire Russia...

15. Invade Southern-America and take it...

16. Invade America

17. Invade Africa

18. Declare war on Japan and defeat them...

19. Hang on

20. Victoryyyyyyy

Now we have a nice 20 - step victory way to win ! weeee :D

Yeah, and i'd build 1,000,000,000 u-boats so i could make a bridge across the Atlantic :rolleyes:

I'd just do what "some" people think hitler did... Dig to the "center sun" (The earth is hollow with a second sun inside it! (O rly?)) and make my UFO creating clone generating super base...

UFO's aren't UFO's if you know what they are... So why do people say they saw an alien UFO? If it's a UFO they don't know what it is... Dickheads >_>

It is a simple 10 step process I call "What Hitler should have done"

1. I would ally with Communist China

2. Help them take over all of China (from the nationalist)

3. Rename Germany to China(G)

4. Take out Japan/Australlia/india/mongolia/Entire asian east coast

5. Have enough raw material to create the Uber Army

6. China takes on russia

7. China(G) takes out Europe

8. then its on to middle east/Africa

9. Take out america's

10. Combine The two nations (China and China(G)) And reseach Space travel so *if there are aliens we won't die becuase of us being to busy fighting our self's instead of getting ready to fight them.

It is a simple 10 step process I call "What Hitler should have done"

1. I would ally with Communist China

2. Help them take over all of China (from the nationalist)

3. Rename Germany to China(G)

4. Take out Japan/Australlia/india/mongolia/Entire asian east coast

5. Have enough raw material to create the Uber Army

6. China takes on russia

7. China(G) takes out Europe

8. then its on to middle east/Africa

9. Take out america's

10. Combine The two nations (China and China(G)) And reseach Space travel so *if there are aliens we won't die becuase of us being to busy fighting our self's instead of getting ready to fight them.

That's just fucking brilliant.

Except for these problems:

1) How do you expect to supply China?

2) Japan is still at war with China, and you aren't going to be able to support them enough to beat the Japanese.

3) The Civil War would take years, even with support from Germany.

4) If you even TRIED to take over Austrailia with a China/Germany alliance, you'd have the British/French/US all over your ass.

5) Invade Russia and Europe at the same time? *lol*

6) Invade America after getting your ass handed to by everyone else on the globe? :lol:

And the main problem with your plan:

7) Hitler didn't exactly like Communists.

the biggest problem with atacking russia was the massive supplys comeing from the united states without those supplys i think germany would have destroyed russia.

the biggest problem with atacking russia was the massive supplys comeing from the united states without those supplys i think germany would have destroyed russia.

No, they would just have to make decent trucks themselves :P .

Lend-lease helped of course but it was not the tipping point of the eastern war.

That was so close for a while, a LOT of things were the tipping points. Siberian troops, Zhukov, Il-2s, T-34s, the PPSh-41, Lend-Lease trucks, Lend-Lease food, Lend-Lease Av Gas, Lend-Lease raw materials, winter clothing, etc could all be called "tipping points". An amazing statistic is that (roughly) for every Soviet truck made in WWII, the US sent one. That means that there were more American trucks in the Red Army by 1945 than Russian ones.

Logan Hartke