DerelictStudios Forums
Tomas

Your Own Nazy Rulership

I think that had the lend-lease program not been implemented, that the war in the east would have lasted a lot longer, and population would be a lot more miserable for lack of food, and the Red Army would have had to give a lot more ground a la scorched earth. But at the end of the day Stalin showed that he could successfully evacuate his main production centers out of harms way and because of that I think that Hitler wouldn't have been able to conquer the USSR either way. He simply did not have enough manpower for such a huge task, granted his aim may have been to simply grab the major population centers but eventually he would have been pushed out by partisans and a regrouped Soviet army.

Yeah I think the lend-lease affected casualties rather than overall outcome, but then again, if Moscow had fallen, then heavy bombers could have reached Tankograd in the Urals...

Moscow was the key communications hub at the time. Lose it, you lose your ability to organize your troops. Also, the Loss of Moscow would be a huge blow to Soviet Morale, and the displacment of governemnt and its officials and courts would be an impact as well. Without organization and Morale, your army collapses.

However, one could argue that the fall of Moscow could drive people to retake it, thus increasing Morale, but organization would still be lost.

4. No Waffen-SS and we have Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine and Heer... And they should be LISTENING to me... not wining every 5 seconds

In real life the germans has supperioir generals but Hitler wanted to lead the german war machine althought he does not know almost anything about strtegy as he is only ranked as a private in the german army. And when the generals had ideas Hitler was complaining about them like: '' no retreat!'' alothought they could have the troops pulled out and not destroyed.

Edited by Bismarck01

Moscow was the key communications hub at the time. Lose it, you lose your ability to organize your troops. Also, the Loss of Moscow would be a huge blow to Soviet Morale, and the displacment of governemnt and its officials and courts would be an impact as well. Without organization and Morale, your army collapses.

However, one could argue that the fall of Moscow could drive people to retake it, thus increasing Morale, but organization would still be lost.

You really think the NKDV would have allowed a widespread collapse of morale?

I'm sure they would have had contiengencies to prevent a total collapse if they saw the fall of moscow comming.

4. No Waffen-SS and we have Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine and Heer... And they should be LISTENING to me... not wining every 5 seconds

In real life the germans has supperioir generals but Hitler wanted to lead the german war machine althought he does not know almost anything about strtegy as he is only ranked as a private in the german army. And when the generals had ideas Hitler was complaining about them like: '' no retreat!'' alothought they could have the troops pulled out and not destroyed.

His desicion to hold the line in the 91-92 winter was a success, and his tenacious and bold descisions definatly paid off at places like the second Kharkov battle.

And he was a corporal, known for dodging injury and acts of bravery. He missed the end of the war by being in a hospital, recovering from blindness by a gas attack.

1. build more aircraft carriers since they ruled the sea since WW2

2. make the jewish people to fight/work for me rather than being slaughtered

3. do not invade Russia until the Allies are finished

4.Try to ally with America (industries, raw materials etc.) If not, invade them and create a puppet regime

5. take middle east, south east asia, then ally with China

6. Help the Chinese to take out the japs

7. equip the Chinese and American with German advanced (so soldiers get M1 Garand, MP44, Bazookas, Tigers etc.) and train them

8. Russia comepletely being surrounded by the Axis powers (Germany, China, USA)

9. The world will be mine!!

His desicion to hold the line in the 91-92 winter was a success, and his tenacious and bold descisions definatly paid off at places like the second Kharkov battle.

... :huh:

I must have entered a worm hole somewhere and ended up in another dimension...

In my 1991 we had a Gulf War, had nothing to do with the Soviets (Which were on the brink of non-existance at that time as well, btw).

:P

Wraith, You idea is Pretty nice but you should add....and change the last step.

9. change the word Earth to China

10. Then the world would be "China's"

:P

1First stop persucuting(sp?)the jews it drove off einstein and the atomic tech( and its just plain wrong)

2before starting war devolp all those if tech you know the jet and all that.

3Use the spanish civil war to your advantage give a leader nazy ideas and do the same for italy and japan this will trigger a little more attention off me and allow me more freedom of movement

4 then use atomic armed v2s on major european military nations centers of commandand then hit americaswith v2s fom some sea based launch pad and russia from jap bases in mauchuria launching all missles ina matter of weeks

5 with all the allies and europe s armys in dissary mop it all up

or the better plan never start the war

Edited by Thrall21

Build up my strength, improve the Tiger, and resolve it's issues, then leave time to develop the ME 262. Do not ally with japan yet. Not break the German-Soviet Pact. Use russia as a helper in invasions. Wait for the US to starve in the depresion. Then Attack. Take over europe, not russia. Not let the allies escape at dunkirk. Invade England. Use the me262 in the BOB (battle of Britian). Conquer the west. Then send stronger wolf packs to destroy ships, and navy ships, starve the US's supply so they have less arms to protect them. Now ally with Japan, and let them take over hawaii. Suggest destroying all of the harbor, rather than letting the japanese call off the 3rd wave. Then invade the east coast in gliders and paratroopers. The depression starved US will not stand a chance. Now make a rush for the capital. Then capture president Roosevelt before he has a chance to escape to the south. Now bring in the improved Tigers that have no engine trouble, And pound and invade the inland states, while japan is taking over CA, and the west coast. With the US under control, and with a weak us army. Invade the south americas, and deal with canada. Let Italy take over Africa. While ally Russia takes over the middle east, and Japan takes over asia, but do not let them invade austrailia yet. Have the Russians invade them, and with all the Russians in aussie land, have all the troops in newly captured south america, make a dash to the fatherland, and then invade russians capital in a 2nd Blitzkrieg. withh all the ruskies in ausie land, the germans capture and kill stalin, and now own all of russia and their middle east territories. then invade ausie with japan, and conquer the russians and ausie there. Now, let a few years of peace go by, then secretly prepare for invasion of japan. with forces in all of the pacific, Tokyo is vuneralbe. Invade, bloackade, and conquer. with all the japanese russing back to japan, have your blockadeing navy destroy the japanese navy. because the japanese rarely uses radar, and sonar, they are easy prey for the wolf packs. Now with the japanese conquered, send a letter to musolini stating that you will not invade him. Next build the pacific wall. with the surrender of japan by using your nukes, (The germans were trying to build them for real) you now own all of asia. But you are now old, and hitler's alzhimer's dissease is kicking in, so make a mad rush for Italy, and Africa. Scince the Italians are so weak, you stomp on them like a fly. Now you control all of the world except antartica, but who needs it? And the ayran race will thrive. and te 1000 year reich is possible. And you die of alzhimer's dessease, and you die a hero of the fatherland.

Edited by mcbob

Build up my strength, improve the Tiger, and resolve it's issues, then leave time to develop the ME 262. Do not ally with japan yet. Not break the German-Soviet Pact. Use russia as a helper in invasions. Wait for the US to starve in the depresion. Then Attack. Take over europe, not russia. Not let the allies escape at dunkirk. Invade England. Use the me262 in the BOB (battle of Britian). Conquer the west. Then send stronger wolf packs to destroy ships, and navy ships, starve the US's supply so they have less arms to protect them. Now ally with Japan, and let them take over hawaii. Suggest destroying all of the harbor, rather than letting the japanese call off the 3rd wave. Then invade the east coast in gliders and paratroopers. The depression starved US will not stand a chance. Now make a rush for the capital. Then capture president Roosevelt before he has a chance to escape to the south. Now bring in the improved Tigers that have no engine trouble, And pound and invade the inland states, while japan is taking over CA, and the west coast. With the US under control, and with a weak us army. Invade the south americas, and deal with canada. Let Italy take over Africa. While ally Russia takes over the middle east, and Japan takes over asia, but do not let them invade austrailia yet. Have the Russians invade them, and with all the Russians in aussie land, have all the troops in newly captured south america, make a dash to the fatherland, and then invade russians capital in a 2nd Blitzkrieg. withh all the ruskies in ausie land, the germans capture and kill stalin, and now own all of russia and their middle east territories. then invade ausie with japan, and conquer the russians and ausie there. Now, let a few years of peace go by, then secretly prepare for invasion of japan. with forces in all of the pacific, Tokyo is vuneralbe. Invade, bloackade, and conquer. with all the japanese russing back to japan, have your blockadeing navy destroy the japanese navy. because the japanese rarely uses radar, and sonar, they are easy prey for the wolf packs. Now with the japanese conquered, send a letter to musolini stating that you will not invade him. Next build the pacific wall. with the surrender of japan by using your nukes, (The germans were trying to build them for real) you now own all of asia. But you are now old, and hitler's alzhimer's dissease is kicking in, so make a mad rush for Italy, and Africa. Scince the Italians are so weak, you stomp on them like a fly. Now you control all of the world except antartica, but who needs it? And the ayran race will thrive. and te 1000 year reich is possible. And you die of alzhimer's dessease, and you die a hero of the fatherland.

:sick: Wall of text :sick:

Hey, new guy, try using paragraphs. You know what that is?